RegisterDonateLogin

Will consume you, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Moose's Customs Options
mercenary_moose
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2009 1:47:25 PM
Groups: Member

strate_jakit wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:
strate_jakit wrote:
Confused upholstery? you can make chairs with the force now?Tongue

Sure! Haven't you ever seen someone in the movies do that? Of course you can make chairs with the Force! Laugh

i can't say i have, but they did say anything is possible with the force

Oh, you're just not looking hard enough! Laugh Tongue

I did mention the chair joke to my friend when I first saw that, then I thought about how cool it sounded and I decided to keep it.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2009 1:52:25 PM

OK, here's another custom:

Chief Chirpa

Fringe
Cost: 15

HP: 40
Def: 14
Atk: +3
Dam: 10

SAs: Melee Attack, Swarm +1, Melee Reach 2, Swarm +10

CE: Ewok followers gain Evade

Ewok followers gain Swarm +10 (+10 damage for each adjacent Ewok, limit 30 damage)
strate_jakit
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2009 1:59:12 PM

mercenary_moose wrote:

Chief Chirpa

CE:
Ewok followers gain Swarm +10 (+10 damage for each adjacent Ewok, limit 30 damage)

but imagine if it wasn't, i have 27 ewoksWoot
mercenary_moose
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2009 2:02:51 PM

And it looks like I have another custom!

Jaina Solo, Sword of the Jedi

New Republic
Cost: 42

HP: 130
Def: 21
Atk: +14
Dam: 20

SAs: Unique, Pilot, Melee, Twin, Double, Cunning Attack, Quick Reactions, Impulsive Sweep

Force Powers:
Force 5
Force Leap, Lightsaber Deflect, Lightsaber Assault, Force Push 2

CE: An allied pilot within 12 squares may take an immediate turn
mercenary_moose
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2009 2:51:34 PM

And now for some of my minis:

First of all, myself:

mercenary_moose

Fringe
Cost: 1

HP: 10
Def: 12
Atk: +5

SAs: Unique,

Rapport (This character is free in a squad having a character whose name contains Moose),

Moose Defender (If an allied Moose within 6 squares is attacked, this character can take the damage with no save),

Save the Moose! (This character gets +8 attack and +30 damage against an enemy that targets a Moose this turn),

Spam the Forum! (All enemies with a Bloo Milk account must sit and spend their turn reading the wave of mindless Nym-loving crap and moose rants I post on the forums)

SWShoebox account (When this character is killed, he can come back on SWShoebox, save 6, but loses -4 on all save rolls due to the utter inferiority of the site)

Coming from the piece-of-crap site known as SWShoebox, mercenary_moose quickly made a name for himself on Bloo Milk for his mindless Nym and moose love.

And now, my other custom:

Moose

Fringe (Large base)
Cost: 12

HP: 50
Def: 14
Atk: +6

SAs: Melee Attack, Speed 8 Double Antler Attack (Same as Double Claw Attack, but with a cooler name), Charging Assault +10, Rend +20

Ubiquitous creatures of the north, moose are usually pretty docile, but can become very dangerous when provoked
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 7:57:18 AM

My friend just showed up at the LGS for the first time in a long time, and he was pissed about how "underpowered' Naga Sadow is. This is his take on him:

Naga Sadow, Dark Master
Sith
Cost:140

HP: 160
Def: 22
Atk: +18
Dam: 30

SAs: Unique, Melee Attack, Parry , Triple Attack, Virulent Poison, Cortosis-Weave Blade (whenever this character's attacks is deflected or prevented by an enemy with a lightsaber, they must roll a save. On a roll of 1, 2, 3, or 4, they get -20 damage for the rest of the skirmish), Mettle, Force-Attuned Armor

Force Powers: Force 3, Force Renewal 2, Master of the Force 3 Force Lightning 5, Force Storm, Greater Illusion (Force 2, when this character is hit by an attack, the attacker must make two saves of 11. On a failure of one or both, the attack misses) Control Minds, Battle Meditation Greater Sith Sorcery (Force 3, all enemy characters within 12 squares are activated, save 11) Sith Hatred, Sword Assault (lame name for a Lightsaber Assault replacement power, but he had nothing better)

Thoughts?
twinjedi
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 10:20:12 AM

very cool Jango. BTW, they really need to make a new Jango.Woot
mercenary_moose
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2009 11:47:45 AM

Thanks twinjedi!

I have a handful of customs I just want to post here, as I was just playing Battlefront the other day and had some great ideas:

First, some Republic fun. Here's the piece we all can't resist spawning as when we play Repub:

Clone Commander

Faction: Republic
Cost:20

HP: 50
Def: 15
Atk: +12

SAs: Order 66, Quadruple Attack, Penetration 10 Chaingun (when this character defeats an enemy, he can make an immediate attack against another enemy adjacent to the defeated character), Grenades 20

CE: Allies with Order 66 gain +2 Defense and Squad Assault

Clone commanders lead the infantry of the Republic into combat with skill, valor, and wickedly powerful chainguns

And here's one of my personal favorites in Battlefront:

Scout Trooper Sniper

Faction: Imperial
Cost: 14

HP: 20
Def: 16
Atk: +8

SAs: Stealth, Sniper, Accurate Shot, Deadeye, Headshot (If this character rolls a natural 20, the attack scores damage equal to the target's remaining HP)

Scout troopers serve as both recon troops and snipers for the Empire

Finally, one of the most fun vehicles in the game, IMO

Recon Droid

Faction: Fringe
Cost: 5

HP: 10
Def: 18
Atk: +2

SAs: Droid, Recon, Self-Destruct 20, Remote Deployment (This character doesn't set up on the board at the start of the game, instead it is only deployed adjacent to an ally who spends their turn to deploy this unit) Voluntary Self-Destruction (Replaces attacks, this character may automatically inflict 10 damage to itself) Limited Battery (this character may only deploy for 5 rounds before it uses Voluntary Self-Destruction)

Recon droids are often used by commanders to gain intelligence on a distant combat situation
swmimperial130
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2009 12:13:10 PM

Battlefront rocks!!
corranhorn
Posted: Saturday, June 6, 2009 2:38:27 AM

love the battlefront customs that game rocks my favorite game EVER
corranhorn
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2009 4:24:33 AM

No pics?OMG
mercenary_moose
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2009 9:44:23 AM

corranhorn wrote:
No pics?OMG

Y'know, Corran, I had been thinking for a while about putting in pictures, but my predominant lazy tendencies won out in the end. Laugh

Are you talking about custom pieces, pictures of stat cards, other pics from off the internet, or what? I can do the latter two.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Monday, June 22, 2009 9:41:15 AM

Just finished converting my RPG character to SWM stats. Here he is: the character who inspired my username:

Mwaah, Mercenary Moose (Large)
Faction: Sith
Cost: 63

HP: 140
Def: 21
Atk: +15

SAs: Unique, Double Attack, Sniper, Careful Shot, Deadeye, Momentum, Stable Footing, Mighty Swing, Recon, Stealth

CE: Mercenary and/or Sith followers within 6 gain Stable Footing and Recon

A mercenary and scout hired by the Sith, Mwaah is a moose on the loose... who happens to have a sweet sniper-rifle carbine and general mad skills.
kun fu stormtrooper121
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 5:02:47 AM

Nice Job Dude!!!
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, June 25, 2009 6:47:00 AM

OK, this custom is pretty sweet. This is copied from my entry into the celebrity customs competition. Neil Peart, from the greatest rock group ever, RUSH! Woot

Neil Peart with Drumkit (HUGE)
Faction: Canadian
Cost: 125

HP: 160
Def: 22
Atk: +18

SAs:

Emplacement (there is no fricking way that drum set is going anywhere fast), Melee Attack (he's only got drumsticks, what do you expect? Quadruple Attack , Parry, Synergy (Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson) Rapport (characters named Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson cost 100 less when in a squad with this character) Throw Drumsticks (This character can attack an enemy within 18 squares twice) Epic Drum Solo (replaces next 10 rounds. This character belts out a completely epic drum solo that EVERYONE within line of sight must sit and listen to, and they are considered activated for the next 10 rounds as they lose their minds rocking out to it) Drummer Inspiration (At the start of the skirmish, this character can choose an allied drummer to mentor. That drummer gains Epic Drum Solo). Tempo Control (This character literally controls the tempo of the song, and can activate as many characters as he freakin' wants in a round) Sick Songwriting (This character can violate all faction-building rules and write whoever he wants into his awesome songs)

God of drumming, Neil Peart is a one-man rock crew and is the genius behind Tom Sawyer, 2112, Limelight, Force Ten, YYZ, Fly By Night, Freewill, Far Cry, The Spirit of Radio, The Trees, Subdivisions, Closer to the Heart, The Big Money, Red Barchetta, We Hold On, and Time Stand Still, among others, as Rush's lyricist and drummer

Oh yes, and for all of you who think this is just a hyperbolic fan rant: well, it is. But first watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF-k4wg70rg

Gemini1179
Posted: Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:00:56 AM

Love the Recon Droid, nice work. Definitely have some interesting stuff here. Love the Neil Peart pic!
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, June 25, 2009 11:52:44 AM

Yeah. It is shocking just how big Peart's drum kit is. I've actually seen it at a Rush concert, it's probably the size of a small car.
Evman678
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:20:25 AM

I think Mace is good except for the Mastery and Force Renewal. Mastery should not *4 the damage, but make the attack unable to be redirected or negated. Also, I don't think he should have the Force Renewal because none of the others do IMO. That is just what I think, but I think he is really great.
Evman678
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:24:27 AM

I laughed my butt off at the Neil Peart thing though! Nice work!
mercenary_moose
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2009 2:27:09 PM

Thanks for both the suggestions and the compliments, Evman.