RegisterDonateLogin

Is the war paint on Felucian Rancors.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

SWMGamers help needed. Options
Partof1
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:51:10 PM
Groups: Member

I can't post or PM there! It says the IP address on my laptop is blacklisted. I don't know what happened or how to fix it. If an admin from there could clarify, or anyone wth any knowledge of this could help, it would be greatly appreciated.
Bantha_Rawk
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:03:00 PM

When is the last time you tried? Dean had to reset something yesterday that banned everyone for like a second, but it should work know. If not then you need to contact dnemiller over on WotC. Other wise I'm not much help sorry.

Can you log in?
Bantha_Rawk
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:06:36 PM

Hey did you create a duplicate account? If so that could be the problem... Anyways this may help:

EDIT by LoboStele: If you are having login troubles, send me an email at: allconsumingfire209@yahoo.com
Please list your username and your preferred email address that you use for the site. I will have to reset your account, and reset your password. I will send you the new password, and then you can change it yourself once you've successfully logged in. For Fool and Dean (if you're reading this), you need to get Fox to fix your accounts. I've tried to do it and I am unable to affect your accounts because you're set as higher admins than Ray or I. ;)
Partof1
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:07:29 PM

This was justa couple minutes ago. I can log in and read stuff, but can't post, pm, or use the chat.
Bantha_Rawk
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:10:54 PM

Ok then email Lobostele, he should be able to help you...
LoboStele
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 3:19:42 AM

Partof1 wrote:
This was justa couple minutes ago. I can log in and read stuff, but can't post, pm, or use the chat.

Can't post, pm, or use the chat? Well, I can't use the chat or PM either at this point. There's still some bugs or something.

As for being able to post, that's odd. If you're able to log-in, then there's really not much I can do to help you at this point. Besides, my admin access isn't working right now anyways, so I wouldn't be able to help you period, lol.

I'd try doing a Delete Cookiees/Files, then seeing if it will let you post. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

Give it a few days, if you're still seeing problems, send me an email, or try to get in touch with Fox.
Fool
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 7:56:49 AM

Yup all kinds of issues still at Gamers.

Hopefully they get fixed soon