RegisterDonateLogin

That's no moon. That's Bloo Milk!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

that first vr Options
Xeonaught
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 4:18:56 PM
Groups: Member

my one that i can remeber was danik jeriko with an isp speeder.
Darth O
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 5:30:17 PM

I have only ever pulled 3 vrs. They were, in order,

Emperor Roan Fel

Biggs Darklighter

Mandalore the Indomitable

My rares haven't been too bad, either

Imperial Governor Tarkin

Shado Vao

Ewok Hang Glider

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

My first ever contact with SWM was getting an Attack on Endor pack for Xmas a few years back...
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 5:08:24 AM

Darth Vader, Imp Commander from A&E. Then Doombot, Admiral Ackbar, Leia RH, Dr. Evazan (MOST. POINTLESS. VR. EVER.) and Darth Maul on Speeder. I traded away all but Leia and Vader. :P
DarthReeves
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 5:23:48 AM

First pack ever opened was a Bounty Hunters... I got the Mustafarian Flee rider, and Boba Fett BH. After that I once went on a streak where I opened 5 packs and got 4 VR Sith in a row.
Revan- Luke's Snowspeeder
Darth Nihilus
Darth Bane
Darth Scion

There was a Jag fel in the middle of those, but yeah, since then I've lost my touch. I pulled Qui gon and Cade at the last tournament. I'm totally due
TK-4334
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 5:52:12 AM

I don´t remember Crying
I remember Maul on Speeder but i´m not sure.
Mandelmauler
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:01:52 AM

Son and I pulled Mandalore the Indomitable. Almost no one else had him at the LGS. Still use him with Boba or Basilisk.
sunwrought
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:14:02 AM

swmimperial130 wrote:
swmimperial130 wrote:
In my 1st pack(Universe) I pulled GAT, Emperor Roan fel and Jagged Fel!!!

seriously, someone tell me how this happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The simplest answer is that what you claim happened did not actually happen. Two of those characters are from Legacy, a set that was released three years after Universe. Unless you propose that Roan and Jag Fel have mastered the art of time-travel, either your memory is faulty or you're having a laugh.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:27:18 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I believe it was either Exar or Jango BH. Although, that was well after buying into the game (after my friend, Ken, got me hooked on it) with the ROTS starter and buying a BUNCH of sets of CS & ROTS. I'm pretty sure Jango BH was my first VR pull from a booster now that I think about it.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 7:39:29 AM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
I believe it was either Exar or Jango BH. Although, that was well after buying into the game (after my friend, Ken, got me hooked on it) with the ROTS starter and buying a BUNCH of sets of CS & ROTS. I'm pretty sure Jango BH was my first VR pull from a booster now that I think about it.

very nice pull. i would have lost my mind if i would have pulled him. i unfortunately had to pay 40$ to get him.
jawajive
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:12:01 AM

First VR I pulled was GG, Jedi Hunter. I was stoked - even though I had no idea who he was and the episode III was not even in theaters yet. I also pulled Obi-wan on Boga and Kyle Katarn from Universe in the same booster.
Capin_ahab
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:49:01 AM

I had been playing for 4 months, and had only boought a few boosters. however my favorite character is yoda. I was at a LGS out of town and saw a shiny YOD for 25$ and i was so tempted, but i decided to just play in the sealed instead and my first booster yeilded a YOD. I was squeeling with joy. I got a few funny looks, but i didnt care.
Smile
Durge Dude
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:29:14 AM

sunwrought wrote:
swmimperial130 wrote:
swmimperial130 wrote:
In my 1st pack(Universe) I pulled GAT, Emperor Roan fel and Jagged Fel!!!

seriously, someone tell me how this happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The simplest answer is that what you claim happened did not actually happen. Two of those characters are from Legacy, a set that was released three years after Universe. Unless you propose that Roan and Jag Fel have mastered the art of time-travel, either your memory is faulty or you're having a laugh.

I dont know if this is true or not, but I play minis with him and all three of them seemed to appear in him minis about the same time, i know you could counter by just saying he bought 3 packs, but I just wanted to state that fact.
Durge Dude
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:31:56 AM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
imyurhukaberry wrote:

very nice pull. i would have lost my mind if i would have pulled him. i unfortunately had to pay 40$ to get him.

I did pull him on my first tryLOL
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:37:01 AM

Well for me, i baught a starter set first off, just to see what it was & this was before i even knew boosters were out also. I just thought it was a new game like so many of the other games you see in target. Then i went into a comic shop because my brother was telling me about booster packs for star wars mini's. Now the dumb person i am i didnt realize the 2007 starter set i baught & boosters were the same because i didnt bother to read much of the books it contained. So i found a comic shop which had 6 boosters left, i remember this too it had 3 LOTF, 2 BH's & a A&E .. well i baught all 6 of them & here are my pulls for my first 6 boosters.

Once i looked at the boxes before i baught them i put 2 & 2 together that they were the same game that the starter set i baught 2 weeks earlier was.

Ok i opened 1 LOTF boosters, first pull was (Marasiah Fel)

i looked at her stats & i was amazed lol untill the other boosters i opened, because i thought man she will be great to run with my vader from the SS lol.

#2 i opened a BH & my 2nd pull was (IG-88 BH) i was like why does this one have a star with a circle around it lol.

#3 was my LOTF i opened i pulled ( Emperor Roan Fel) i was like OMGGGGGG lol, thats what made me run imps for the first few months because of them pulls.

#4 pack opened the A&E one (Aurra Sing,JH) i thought why does she have a different symbol than the others later to realize there were different factions.

#5 I opened my last LOTF pack & out came (Luke FS) im like wow another different symbol, i wonder if i can run him with the obi wan with the rebel symbol since he is luke & thats obi. lol

#6 my final booster i opened my last BH & (Han Scoundrel)

now after i baught all these boosters at once and got all these pieces, it made me go & read the rule book & i found out how the game played & read the checklist & thats how i learned how to build teams.. lol. but out of my very first 6 boosters i baught at onces i got 5 Vr's & 1 R... hows that for you..
salokin (katarn)
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 12:57:52 PM

I remember my first pulls like they were yesterday.

2 ROTS boosters:
Medical Droid
Wat Tambor

2 more ROTS boosters the next day:
Medical Droid
Wat Tambor
again!

2 Universe:

Kyle Katarn (the legendarily crappy one)
Vader JH! (my first non piece of crapBigGrin )

Case of ROTS (VRs):
Bail Organa! Scared
Tion Medon! Scared
Mon Mothma! Scared
Grievous Wheelbike

I nearly puked.....

Xeonaught
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:02:31 PM

Lol I swear that every person who is good at booster pulls has 10 unlucky people behind him
spryguy1981
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 2:16:09 AM

First 2 Packs I ever bought

Wolf Sazen
Wolf Sazen

then I pulled Darth Talon in the next booster.
Damore
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 2:17:49 AM

The first VR I pulled was a Sandtrooper on Dewback from Rebel Storm.
AndyHatton
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 3:46:10 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I think my first VR was Mon Mothma from ROTS

but the best pack I ever opened was a Force Unleashed, the Huge was Luke's Snowspeeder, and the normal fig was Vader's Apprentice Unleashed. I was psyched.
bartenderpho
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:07:35 AM

Shaak Ti JM, with Rieekan up next. Two packs back to back if I do remember. Did make for a great combo!