RegisterDonateLogin

Crack open a bottle of Tatooine's finest.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

who is the best minature Options
killrate
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 10:15:10 AM
Groups: Member

i think darth bane is one of the best minis what do u think is the best mini and why
swmimperial130
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 11:04:39 AM

Cade, force heal 40 for 2 force points. Even better is him w/ a force spirit/sid-o-gram and bacta tank
awesome
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 11:35:16 AM

Most usefull: Aurra Sing(cs) she is cheap has the best shooter defence can get one of the best attacks and can do 30 damage to all she touches.

Most Powerfull:GM Luke(JA), if you pull him during the release its basicly over.
twinjedi
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 12:38:11 PM

I agree w/ awesome on luke.
I think Kyle JBM is the best b/c he is a jedi that has grenades 40, disruptive and very good force powers. Put him w/ luke fs and he is even better!!!ThumbsUp
dnemiller
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 1:41:10 PM

awesome wrote:
Most usefull: Aurra Sing(cs) she is cheap has the best shooter defence can get one of the best attacks and can do 30 damage to all she touches.

Most Powerfull:GM Luke(JA), if you pull him during the release its basicly over.

I think Luke may not be the best in the Sealed..... just depends on the point value of the sealed events... if it is 120 and there is not a fig for 5 points or less I dont think Luke will be the best answer.

I know that Luke wont be good in constructed at any top level.... he eats up too many points. I know you are going to disagree completely with me but I figured that already.

Luke will be in trouble in 150 and 200.... his supproting cast will be small.
awesome
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 1:57:54 PM

dnemiller wrote:
awesome wrote:

I think Luke may not be the best in the Sealed..... just depends on the point value of the sealed events... if it is 120 and there is not a fig for 5 points or less I dont think Luke will be the best answer.

I know that Luke wont be good in constructed at any top level.... he eats up too many points. I know you are going to disagree completely with me but I figured that already.

Luke will be in trouble in 150 and 200.... his supproting cast will be small.

Yeah that is true, but for just fun battles hed rip it up, hes good but to costly,

I only said most powerfull because he can take down bane in 1 turn without a disintegration.