RegisterDonateLogin

What if I told you that Bloo Milk was now under the control of a dark lord of the Sith?

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Building with Master Kavar Options
Deathwielded
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2013 8:13:18 AM
Groups: Member

Master Kavar is one of my favorite Jedi Masters in the Old republic time frame right after Arca Jeth. This guys mini is one of those pieces that kinda gets overlooked because of other easier to use pieces.
Niman Style Mastery boosts his okay stats to pretty darn amazing, but only while he is above 60 HP then his stats are subpar plus only Twin Attack means his damage potential is maxed at 40 a turn 60 with Bastila. Not a huge damage dealer here, his strength comes from his force powers. F Heal 20 can get him back upto 70+ HP for NSM, MotF2 with Lightsaber Defense gives him some good defense to keep his HP high. Sever Force is a Old Republic specialty that he may get some use out of, but Jedi Mind Trick 3 is were his strength comes in to play that power is just beastly! I just wish he had Opportunist to make the most out of it and give him some more damage dealing power. (perhaps we can get a V-set piece to help with that) Now the reason why you would play Kavar is for his good CE Stat boosts which is dearly needed in the OR.

To boost Kavar you could use The Jedi Exile to give him Extra Attack.
The Jedi Instructor also can give him Mobile attack to help him take less damage.
And of course the OR's staple piece: Bastila, JM

Good pieces that he helps are:
Mirialan Jedi Knight
Jedi Shadow
Beast Rider on Drexl
Ulic Qel-Droma, Jedi Knight
Jedi Battlemaster
Old Republic Trooper
Deathwielded
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2013 8:14:45 AM

TheHutts
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2013 5:10:09 PM

This is the Kavar squad that's seen major success - ie won a Regional. http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/116027/or-jank

Kavar is really good, but he's frustrating since he's 65 points - him and Bastila is half of a 200 point squad. Satele is often the OR melee piece of choice, since she's way cheaper, but Kavar's CE is really helpful for the shooters to boost their attacks.
Deathwielded
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2013 8:18:38 PM

Cool, I knew he had potential! Yeah his high cost is a bit of a deterrent I think they could have costed him less.