RegisterDonateLogin

More cost effective than Chewbacca, Rebel Hero.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Larger Squad sizes Options
Jedi Master Chief
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 3:18:48 PM
Groups: Member

Hey Guys I was wondering if there was any way to increase the maximum point limit for squads able to be built on here. I was quite miffed as I had put in all the effort of transferring every v-set so far to SWMM only to find out that for some reason not every figure can be in a squad together (say a giant Jedi v Sith deathmatch).
Thanks
swinefeld
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 3:36:21 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Jedi Master Chief wrote:
Hey Guys I was wondering if there was any way to increase the maximum point limit for squads able to be built on here. I was quite miffed as I had put in all the effort of transferring every v-set so far to SWMM only to find out that for some reason not every figure can be in a squad together (say a giant Jedi v Sith deathmatch).
Thanks

Bloomilk:

So you want to build squads larger than 1000pts? Or looking for something between 500 and 1000?

SWMinimanager:

Minimanager allows using characters from all factions in a squad (option chosen during squad creation), and in theory does not have a point limit. I have no idea if in practice it chokes on high point values.

Adding the V-Sets to SWMM without conflicts can be a bit tricky. Did you use the custom builder to enter all the stats yourself, or did you use the add-ons I put together?

(currently, there is 1 update for v-sets 1-4 and another for set 5, with sets 6 and 7 being a work in progress)
Deathwielded
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 3:54:53 PM

I don't know if I'd ever want to go over 1000 points for a squad, I only used a 1000 point squad once and it took 3 days to finish.Bored
darthbinks1
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 4:50:49 PM

My brother in-law and I played a battle of hoth battle and it took 8 straight hours and that was only a 300 point game!
Jedi Master Chief
Posted: Friday, March 14, 2014 5:06:15 AM

Late reply here, Yeah I was using the Custom creator to add the newest V-sets to SWMM. What I like doing are massive Force battles or large scale battles that I play with myself over the span of days just to kill time or take the edge off. Yeah it was set 6-7 because I wanted a updated Caedus for the sith faction.
jak
Posted: Friday, March 14, 2014 6:51:48 AM

Jedi Master Chief wrote:
....I play with myself over the span of days just...to take the edge off...

WOW, I wish I could do that!Blushing LOL