RegisterDonateLogin

Has been known to make mistakes...from time to time...

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Crazy Kyle Options
droidadmiral
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2014 4:58:34 PM
Groups: Member

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/137566/kyles-revenge Any input on this would be appreciated.

--Kyle's Revenge--
39 Gantoris
31 Kyle Katarn
29 Ganner Rhysode
27 Lobot
22 R2-D2 and C-3PO, Galactic Heroes
18 Jan Ors
14 exar force spirit
9 General Dodonna
5 Caamasi Noble
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

force spirit haunts kyle to make him a 120 damage dealing accurate shooter, 160 if he is adjacent to you.
TheHutts
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2014 5:40:28 PM

Kyle was my first idea as a hauntee (is that a word?) too. It does feel that by the time you get the essentials (Gantoris 39, Kyle 31, R2 22, Jan Ors 18, Exar 14, Dodonna 9), you don't have room for everything you really want. You have to choose between GMA via Luke or Wedge/TBSV and levitation from Ganner (who's normally essential, but can be hard to fit in this particular build), when ideally you'd want both. It does still look like a good squad, but I still haven't seen an Exar build for Kyle that I like as much as the best non-Exar builds. I think at the end of the day, the extra movement will help more than the extra damage, even though Gantoris is a good piece in his own right.
droidadmiral
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2014 6:48:08 PM

TheHutts wrote:
Kyle was my first idea as a hauntee (is that a word?) too. It does feel that by the time you get the essentials (Gantoris 39, Kyle 31, R2 22, Jan Ors 18, Exar 14, Dodonna 9), you don't have room for everything you really want. You have to choose between GMA via Luke or Wedge/TBSV and levitation from Ganner (who's normally essential, but can be hard to fit in this particular build), when ideally you'd want both. It does still look like a good squad, but I still haven't seen an Exar build for Kyle that I like as much as the best non-Exar builds. I think at the end of the day, the extra movement will help more than the extra damage, even though Gantoris is a good piece in his own right.

I was kind of thinking the same thing, but with the addittion of the shield tech and so many bodyguards, and the spotter droids, i was thinking that force pull would end up coming in quite useful to pull people to the open to get clear shots. especially against mandos with the protectors and stuff.