RegisterDonateLogin

Can beat Deep Blue at Dejarik.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

awesome moves... Options
sharron
Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:38:08 PM
Groups: Member

whats the koolest attack/move you can think up? i want to see your guys imaginations fly. mine would be a SA:

LIGHTNING THRUST: when this character ends its move, choose one character within line of sight. that character takes 30 damage, save 11 to reduce it to 20.

fire away bloomilkers!!
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:12:24 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I don't know what the coolest would be, but I know the coolest move I made:
I was playing a Kota squad in Republic against a Vader/Thrawn squad w/ Nyna and SS Troopers. We were playing on the Throne Room map and it was 200pts. I worked it so that as soon as he moved Thrawn away from Nyna and the Troopers and he opened the door for me, I towed Kota to within 5sqrs of almost all his troopers. I ended up Repulsing and defeating over 80pts in one turn. The game was over after that. (I hadn't lost a guy...other than R2 from the Repulse)
Volvagia14
Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 5:15:43 AM

nice Huk
Gunn
Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 5:41:40 AM

I was using Kyp and a bunch of Kel Dors and I force pushed a bunch of characters into exploding Kel dors. I do believe that was the same game I dominated my opponent's Cade, who put 80 on Jango, 20 on himself and wasted two of his 5 force points.
strate_jakit
Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 5:50:11 AM

I used these on one of my custom characters but i'm not sure which one i like more:

disrupt mind(force3; range12; target living enemy commander; enemies affected by that commander lose 4defense until the end of this characters next turn or this character or the commander is defeated),

scapegoat(force2; when this character is targeted he may immediately switch places another ally)
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:13:57 AM

Gunn wrote:
I was using Kyp and a bunch of Kel Dors and I force pushed a bunch of characters into exploding Kel dors. I do believe that was the same game I dominated my opponent's Cade, who put 80 on Jango, 20 on himself and wasted two of his 5 force points.

The damage comes before the movement, so I don't see how you pushed characters "into" exploding Kel Dors...?
Silustrae
Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:54:36 AM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
Gunn wrote:

The damage comes before the movement, so I don't see how you pushed characters "into" exploding Kel Dors...?

I wasn't there, but my guess is that he used the movement from push to put the peice in base contact with multiple keldors? Then found some odd way to make sure that the keldors exploded? AoE lightning maybe? But I can't think of an AoE lightning avaliable to NR..

Edit: Kyle's Grenades 40?
Silustrae
Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:15:40 AM

My best move ever has to be visualized.

I was playing my 200pt Droids squad (in my squads with date and placing) vs his Nyna/Keldors.. I thought I was just going to get crushed as SS is horrid for droids. The peice was my Chameleon Droid, and I was playing a local player.. (I know he's on here, just don't know his username)..

The Red is where my Chameleon Droid started it's turn, it then used Wall Climber to avoid AoO's and move into the Green highlighted squares, and from there moved to the Yellow squares to twin (and kill) Nyna. After that my IG's moved in and just detonated all the Keldor's at range.

Sorry about the weird red marks and what not (I edited out other lines) it's the best picture of the RotS hard map I could find.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:28:53 AM

Good use of Wall Climber. Most people don't realize as long as the square you are moving into is boardered by a wall then you can "jump" across a hallway.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:33:05 AM

Oh...and back to the original post...I thought up this last night:
Energy Nexus (An activated character within 6 squares is now unactivated. It can be activated a second time this round.)

You can use this on one of your own characters to gain another turn with it. OR...use it on an enemy and then blast it with a super Cunning attacker. Just be careful using it on the enemy as they will get another turn with the character if it survives your attack. :)

Obviously this ability would not be cheap and the character would be something like Sly Moore, in my opinion.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 4:23:56 PM

i would love to see a figure somewhat of a spy that has an ability to where he & only he can bennefit from enemy commander effects..
ecs05norway
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 1:08:10 AM

Hm. Figures I'd like to see...

Mandalorian Armorer
CE: Mandalorian Iron. Mandalorian allies gain DR 10.

Mandalorian Spotter
SA: Sensor Relay. Allies adjacent to this character ignore cover for all targets this character has line of sight to.

vanlanning
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 6:05:42 PM

mine is on a "skippy the jedi droid" custom I once made(just for those of you who know him). It has

Self Sacrifice:(force 5, replaces turn, this character is automatically defeated, and all allies take an imediate turn at =+2 on their speed, +4 attack, +4 defense, +10 damege(this is multiplied by critical hits), +1 on force renemal that turn, they now count as having a force rating for the rest of the skirmish), and enemy lose 10 damage on all attacks during those turns(this is multiplied by critical hits).)
mercenary_moose
Posted: Saturday, May 23, 2009 9:54:04 AM

Well, I've played The Force Unleashed quite a bit, and I think that the Force Maelstrom and Detonate are the coolest Force powers ever. Here's my take on them:

Force Maelstrom (Replaces turn) (X)

This character may use any amount of Force points he has (limit 10) for this attack. Each Force Point spent increases this attack's range by one square on all sides from this character and increases its damage by 10. Any enemies hit by this attack are activated, save 11, and pushed back a number of squares equal to the amount of Force Points spent.

Detonate (Replaces attacks) (Force 3)

This character may target any character in line of sight with this Force power. That character and all adjacent characters take 30 damage and are stunned, save 11. Push all characters hit by this Force power 4 squares
swmimperial130
Posted: Saturday, May 23, 2009 10:02:42 AM

Force Backbreak (Force 4);Range 2, Replaces Turn:(An enemy character is defeated, regardless of hit points)
Glympse
Posted: Saturday, May 23, 2009 1:24:05 PM

Lost the Will to Live
- Choose a unique female character within line of sight on the opposing team. Save on 16 or character is defeated.

I Have the High Ground
- If an opposing adjacent character attacks this character while on hindering terrain they take Quadruple damage instead. Save on 16 cancels.
Boba Fettuccine
Posted: Saturday, May 23, 2009 4:35:06 PM

A move I would like to see is what I would call Insurmountable Force : Characters within 6 squares lose Force Regeneration.

It would be a good power for Jorrus C'boath when and if he comes out.
lordfluffy13
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2009 3:08:10 AM

dominate mind: force3, replaces turn.sight. enemy character takes immediate turn under your control, you may move this character up to its speed. after resolution take 10 damage.
awesome
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2009 8:25:57 AM

Flight coordinator(allies with flight gain strafe attack)

this would rock, there are so many things you could do with this, boba strafing people, rocket battle droids, the desert skiff, allot of combo's
Shadowdragon
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:27:09 AM

I once killed a battle droid that had cover, with an uggernaught, from 24 squares away.