RegisterDonateLogin

No rogue is more charismatic than this gambler and soldier of fortune.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Miniatures images in collection lists? Options
phreedh
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2014 12:38:36 AM
Groups: Member

Being brand new here I feel a bit uncomfortable with making my first post a suggestion, but here goes nothing... :)

I'm wondering if the Edit Set page (http://www.bloomilk.com/Collection/EditSet/1 for example) could include images of each listed miniature in the left-most column. Maybe it's a bandwidth issue with the servers or people just don't want images there - but I would find it very useful. I'm fairly new to SWM, but played DDM for years and always found pictorial lists easier to read than pure text lists. Also, as I mainly collect minis for SW gaming with other rule sets I'm more concerned with era or look of a miniature than actual game rules.

Thanks for a nice resource though!
SignerJ
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2014 7:06:25 AM

It isn't very convenient, but you can do a character search for the specific piece or the entire set, and then click on the resulting character's name to see a picture.
phreedh
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:33:27 PM

SignerJ wrote:
It isn't very convenient, but you can do a character search for the specific piece or the entire set, and then click on the resulting character's name to see a picture.

Yeah, I'm making do with what's at hand and it's the best tool available for me (that I'm aware of, at least) so kudos for that all involved! ThumbsUp