RegisterDonateLogin

Remember: Always drink responsibly.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

I think I am finally pulling the trigger and selling my collection Options
pastorbudwine@mac.com
Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2014 4:59:16 AM
Groups: Member

Hey guys its been a while since I have been on BM but with the new baby, new job I do not have the time that I use to to play plus I dont have the people around me like I use to that played all the time. So... Keep a look out as my entire collection goes on ebay over the next few days. I have already thinned out my ranks quite a bit over the years but I do have complete sets from KTOR on and the majority of pieces before then as well. I am not for sure if my collection is up to date on BM or not. so if there is a piece you need to complete your set. let me know and we can work out a deal. I also have tons of maps laminated as well. and a few extras. even the very first v-set in mint condition. its sad to let it go but you will not see the last of me. I still am big into x-wing and hope to get the new imperial assault as well. you guys have been great friends over the years and hope to see you again soon.

I will post links to my eBay sells as they go up
atraangelis
Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:14:44 AM

Don't sell your minis, They work in Imperial Assault...!! Just SAYING!.. it has a SKirmish mode!

If you do sell , to you have RS24 Elite stormtrooper CARD? and the Stormtrooper on Dewback CARD?
pastorbudwine@mac.com
Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:34:34 AM

I will have to look and see I know I don't have the deeback but maybe the other one. I am looking forward to painting the new minis plus my wife was like you can't get a new game when you don't play the one you have. Swm is to much for me to keep up with now. I will keep some but I also need the funds