RegisterDonateLogin

There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Bloo Milk.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Cannot logout Options
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:21:05 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Shinja,
I cannot seem to logout of Bloo Milk. I am logged in on my work computer and my wife is logged in at home. Neither account can logout. I've tried multiple times and even right after a startup. I am using IE8 in both locations. And I have tried to logout using and not using the compatibility mode.

I know I caught you online when I was logged into my wife's account over the weekend and you suggested that I clear the cookies/temp files, but that didn't work. Any other suggestions?
shinja
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:50:45 AM
Groups: Administration

imyurhukaberry wrote:
Shinja,
I cannot seem to logout of Bloo Milk. I am logged in on my work computer and my wife is logged in at home. Neither account can logout. I've tried multiple times and even right after a startup. I am using IE8 in both locations. And I have tried to logout using and not using the compatibility mode.

I know I caught you online when I was logged into my wife's account over the weekend and you suggested that I clear the cookies/temp files, but that didn't work. Any other suggestions?

The only way the site can remember you are logged in is through a cookie, so they must not have been deleted completely if you're still logged in.Unsure

In IE8, click Safety > Delete Browsing History...

Then make sure every check box is checked except the top one (Preserve Favorites website data), and click Delete. After that is finished, you should be logged out of Bloo Milk, and you can log in as someone else.

If that doesn't work, I have no clue what the issue is. At that point, I guess you need to download a different browser, like FireFox, and you'll be able to log in as someone else in that browser.

Sorry this is such an issue. You're not the only one that can't logout (I get lots of Bloo Mail about it, and sometimes it happens to me too). I'm trying to figure out what causes it, but no luck so far.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:02:22 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

No problem. You put a LOT of work into this site and to have something dumb like that happen has to be irritating. I'll try deleting everything again and see what happens.