Attack: 8
Damage: 20

Special Abilities
Unique
Pilot
Melee Attack
Double Attack
Industrial Repair 30
Synergy (+4 attack for each ally whose name contains Solo within 6 squares)

Force Powers
Force 3
Force Renewal 1
Force Push 2
Lightsaber Block
Unleash the Force
awesome
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 1:52:42 PM
Groups: Member

HE IS BETTER THAN JACEN?!? he has renewal so no using luke FS, and he has push wich is a big bonus,

just get a felucian and have him die and there you go free unleash the force, he rocks.
Sithborg
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 2:01:32 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Suddenly, Leia's name makes sense. Pretty fragile, but it would be fun to get the whole family together.
lordfluffy13
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 2:33:38 PM

pretty good. he's way better than jacen. my friends going to be a little annoyed that he doesnt have therapport the other ones have to bring in chewie to nr. but still good either way.
ArtemisCFrog43
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 2:35:57 PM

Man I really wanted him to bring in Chewie, 3PO or R2, but he is sweet. NR is getting some really nice pieces. I can't wait to see Kyle.
Lord ZOS
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 2:55:57 PM

Sithborg wrote:
Suddenly, Leia's name makes sense. Pretty fragile, but it would be fun to get the whole family together.

Actually, Leia's name makes it all the worse. It's like they shafted Anakin from getting a family bonus from his own mother. Kinda like rubbing our noses in it if you ask me. I'd rather have a mini that is true to the character, than have one's name changed just so that their son doesn't become too powerful... they could have figured out another way to get around that... not make up a name for Leia that she's never used.

I do like this Anakin though. He's gonna fit in nice w/the rest of the NR.
Capin_ahab
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 3:31:33 PM

Sweet piece, and can have insane attack.
billiv15
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 3:41:07 PM

Lord ZOS wrote:
Sithborg wrote:

Actually, Leia's name makes it all the worse. It's like they shafted Anakin from getting a family bonus from his own mother. Kinda like rubbing our noses in it if you ask me. I'd rather have a mini that is true to the character, than have one's name changed just so that their son doesn't become too powerful... they could have figured out another way to get around that... not make up a name for Leia that she's never used.

Actually, it's to encourage you to run him with another Leia. Is there a Leia with Solo in her name? :) It's the same reason rapport with Jabba the Hutt doesn't work with Jabba Crime Lord.
swmimperial130
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 3:41:58 PM

Can have Insane Attack?!?!? Put Him with Jacen, A felucian, and Jagged Fel! 2 People w/ unleash the force and Jacen and Anakin Within 6 of each other and Jagged. At least 16 Attack each!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Capin_ahab
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 3:49:17 PM

swmimperial130 wrote:
Can have Insane Attack?!?!? Put Him with Jacen, A felucian, and Jagged Fel! 2 People w/ unleash the force and Jacen and Anakin Within 6 of each other and Jagged. At least 16 Attack each!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, take a deep breath, and notice he has 50 hp. He is good but not the game breaking piece you are makng him out to be.
swmimperial130
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 3:55:32 PM

sharron
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 4:07:31 PM

gah!!!!! anakin is frikkn mean!! han, leia, jacen, then jaina, and you have like +24 attack... that would be sooo mint IIRC...
Lord ZOS
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 5:55:39 PM

billiv15 wrote:
Lord ZOS wrote:
Sithborg wrote:

Actually, it's to encourage you to run him with another Leia. Is there a Leia with Solo in her name? :) It's the same reason rapport with Jabba the Hutt doesn't work with Jabba Crime Lord.

No, I realized that, my point was that it was handled wrong. Leia didn't have to be named Skywalker, and Anakin could have still had access to his current mom (this set)... I'm sure everyone would have explored the other Leias as options as well... That was actually my first thought when I saw his SA, was what CE's he and the twins could benefit from the rebel Leias... after all he has access to his rebel fathers...

But being forced into that decision, and not being able to benefit from his NR mom seems well... just doesn't seem right...
Gemini1179
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2009 3:43:17 AM

It's still cheaper and a better idea to run the new Leia and Jag over Leia Solo. You get the same bonus, a kick-butt CE and 2 activations over 1 useless activation.
Sithborg
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2009 1:55:31 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Umm, he can benefit from his NR mom. She's just the one no one likes to use.

I think Leia was named as she was so that she couldn't work with Anakin, as her CE combined with Use the Force, Block, and Evade is already pretty handy. Adding in the Synergy bonus would totally overshadow any potential use Leia Organa Solo could have. Honestly, I like the idea of running Anakin, Jacen, and Leia Organa Solo together. Synergy for Anakin, Protective bonus for Jacen. Add in Jaina and the Han of your choice, and you have a fun squad going.
saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:32:35 PM

NR just keeps getting better and force renewal is just being handed to 20 - 30 pt figs like its nothing. The NR could be the new best faction.
vanlanning
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:47:54 PM

these are the kind of figs that actually MAKE SENSE!!! (and I like it too!)
Gemini1179
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2009 3:24:59 AM

Sithborg wrote:
Umm, he can benefit from his NR mom. She's just the one no one likes to use.

I know that, I was just saying you can get the same +4 bonus from new Leia + Jag for less cost and more overall effectiveness.
Eroschilles
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2009 3:09:52 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Awesomesauce. He will definitely find a place in a couple squads I build. With wedge, mobile out and unleash, mobile back in. Fun times. Gotta run all the solo kids sometime.