RegisterDonateLogin

Bloo or Bloo not. There is no cry.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

custom squad build comp Options
amsnow
Posted: Monday, June 1, 2009 12:27:57 PM
Groups: Member

so i was thinkin it would make for a good comp if instead of just making a custom, you make one and put it in a squad and then you vote on the best squad that was made by the entrants. for example i will make one using a custom i made from another comp

gavin darklighter

cost 32 points

hp 90
defense 18
attack 10
damage 10

special abilities

twin attack
pilot
affinity(rebel pilots may be in this characters squad)
evade
avoid defeat
squad assault (+3 attack when 3 pilots are within 6 squares of this character)
recruiter (characters named jaina solo gain pilot)

commander effect

pilot followers gain avoid defeat

and i will put him in a squad with

leia skywalker jedi knight 25 points

jaina solo 25 points

anakin solo 23 points

cade padawan 20 points

luke hoth pilot unleashed 28 points

general wedge 23 points

jagged fel 10 points

dodonna 9 points

1 mouse droids 3 points

each squad must include 1 custom (only 1)

it can be any amount of points from the choices of 100, 150 and 200

can use characters from unreleased sets (as long as stats are confirmed)

there will be 8 entrants total, as soon as all 8 spots are filled voting begins

and remember your not voting for just the custom, your voting for how the custom improves the squad.
amsnow
Posted: Monday, June 1, 2009 12:57:07 PM

just a bump
amsnow
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 1:24:41 AM

and again
BobaFett62
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 7:21:00 AM

Count Dooku, Separatist Leader
Cost 58
HP:120
Def:21
Att:+15
Damage:20

SA
Unique
Melee
Twin Attack
Lightsaber Duelist
Makashi Style Mastery
Dark Inspiration

Force Powers
Force 2
FR 1
Force Lightning 4
Lightsaber Riposte

CE: Droids are subject to the Commander Effect: Followers gain Jedi Hunter

200pt Squad

58 Count Dooku,SL
53 Darth Maul, CotS
46 Crab Droid x2
28 Heavy Super Battle Droid x2
12 Battle Droid x3
3 Ugnaught Demo
200pt 10 Act.

swmimperial130
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:07:52 AM

SHIMRRA JAMAANE
Yuuzhan Vong
COST: 130
HP: 220
DEF: 22
ATT: +18
DAM: 30

Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack
Melee Reach 2
Double Attack
Twin Attack
Impulsive Anger (When a unique allied character is defeated, this character makes one attack on an adjacent character.)
Parry
Force Immunity
Vonduun Crab Armor 6
Scepter of Power (Replaces attacks; enemy target within 3 squares is considered adjacent and takes 30 damage. The target is considered activated, the target can avoid this with a save of 16.)

Commander Effects:
Yuuzhan Vong followers gain +4 Attack.

Yuuzhan Vong Slayers gain Impulsive Rage (If it can, this character must end it’s move adjacent to an enemy character. If this character moved adjacent to an enemy, it gains +10 damage for it’s turn.)

I am not as lenient as my predecessor.
Squad:
Shimraa Jamaane 130
10 Advance Scouts +60
2 Camaasi Nobles +10
Total:200 points
13 Activations
amsnow
Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 12:22:28 PM

need 6 more, also please explain why you put the character in the squad and how the character affects the squad
awesome
Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 2:11:16 PM

amsnow wrote:
need 6 more, also please explain why you put the character in the squad and how the character affects the squad

HAH, what if its 200 points on its own :^)
RevRevGar
Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 4:44:22 PM

You knew it was coming...

Revan, Guardian of the Galaxy (His name could also be "Revan, Sith Hunter" or "Revan, Loner")

Faction: Fringe
Cost: 135
HP: 180
Defense: 22
Attack: 18
Damage: 20

Special Abilities:

Unique
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies.)
Triple Attack (On its turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving.)
Twin Attack (Whenever this character attacks, it makes 1 extra attack against the same target.)

Travels Alone (+4 Attack if no LIVING allies are within 6 squares, not subject to commander effects, and no Special Abilities or Force Powers, from allied characters, may be used on this character to modify his Statistics.)

Duelist (Gains +4 defense when attacked by an adjacent enemy.)
Juyo Style Mastery (Scores a critical hit on an attack roll of natural 18, 19, or 20, and triple damage is caused rather than double on a critical hit.)
Sith Hunter (Gains +4 attack and +10 damage characters in the following factions: Imperial, Mandalorian, Separatist, and Sith.)

Force Mastery (When an enemy character uses a Force Power against or on this character you may cancel that force power, save 18.) [I don't know if the wording is right, but you roll a 18,19, or 20 to cancel a force power used AGAINST or ON this character, if you want.]

Force Powers:

Force 1
Force Renewal 2 (This character gets 1 Force points each time it activates.)
Master of the Force 3 (May spend Force points up to 3 times in a single turn.)
Force Whirlwind (Force 2, replaces attacks: range 6; 20 damage to target and each character adjacent to that target; save 11.)
Force Rage (Force 6, usable only on this characters turn: On this turn the character gains Greater Mobile Attack, +10 damage[this damage is multiplied by critical hits], speed 8, and scores a critical hit on his first attack. At the end of this turn the character takes 40 damage.)
Lightsaber Reflect (Force 2: When hit by a nonmelee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11 and the attacker takes damage equal to the prevented damage; save 11)
Lightsaber Riposte (Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character can make an immediate attack against that attacker.)

Revan left everything behind and disappeared from the known galaxy with the goal to find and destroy the "True Sith"

The 200pts squad I would put him in:

--The KoToR to Republic Connection--
Revan, Guardian of The Galaxy (135pts)[135 pts]
Captain Rex (33pts) [168pts]
Jarael (23pts) [191pts]
R2-D2, Astromech Droid (9pts) [200pts]

Take note from the actual custom I increased his cost by 10 points.

Okay so how all this works...

You use R2-D2 and Jarael to get gambit first round. Slowly move Rex. And then make sure to keep Revan next to R2-D2. And Yes Tow Cable works on Revan, the only issue is that he can't gain flight from R2-D2 so everyone gets AOs. The reason I chose Rex over Dash is because there is almost no chance you would get Opportunist on the character you want to. I chose Jarael and Felucian because you need parry to keep the enemy at bay well you move Revan around into the right position and get him ready for Force Rage. And Revan has to be used perfectly, it is worthwhile to have him take 50 damage being towed through fodder just so he can kill there main beatstick. And he could kill GOWK in a single turn with a couple bad Soresu saves, especially with Force Mastery being able to stop force point re-rolls. You then let Revan rip through there squad well Jarael guards Gambit and Rex shoots down fodder and commanders hiding. This would actually be a legitimately good squad.

-RevRevGar
amsnow
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 6:08:57 AM

RevRevGar wrote:
You knew it was coming...

Revan, Guardian of the Galaxy (His name could also be "Revan, Sith Hunter" or "Revan, Loner")

Faction: Fringe
Cost: 135
HP: 180
Defense: 22
Attack: 18
Damage: 20

Special Abilities:

Unique
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies.)
Triple Attack (On its turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving.)
Twin Attack (Whenever this character attacks, it makes 1 extra attack against the same target.)

Travels Alone (+4 Attack if no LIVING allies are within 6 squares, not subject to commander effects, and no Special Abilities or Force Powers, from allied characters, may be used on this character to modify his Statistics.)

Duelist (Gains +4 defense when attacked by an adjacent enemy.)
Juyo Style Mastery (Scores a critical hit on an attack roll of natural 18, 19, or 20, and triple damage is caused rather than double on a critical hit.)
Sith Hunter (Gains +4 attack and +10 damage characters in the following factions: Imperial, Mandalorian, Separatist, and Sith.)

Force Mastery (When an enemy character uses a Force Power against or on this character you may cancel that force power, save 18.) [I don't know if the wording is right, but you roll a 18,19, or 20 to cancel a force power used AGAINST or ON this character, if you want.]

Force Powers:

Force 1
Force Renewal 2 (This character gets 1 Force points each time it activates.)
Master of the Force 3 (May spend Force points up to 3 times in a single turn.)
Force Whirlwind (Force 2, replaces attacks: range 6; 20 damage to target and each character adjacent to that target; save 11.)
Force Rage (Force 6, usable only on this characters turn: On this turn the character gains Greater Mobile Attack, +10 damage[this damage is multiplied by critical hits], speed 8, and scores a critical hit on his first attack. At the end of this turn the character takes 40 damage.)
Lightsaber Reflect (Force 2: When hit by a nonmelee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11 and the attacker takes damage equal to the prevented damage; save 11)
Lightsaber Riposte (Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character can make an immediate attack against that attacker.)

Revan left everything behind and disappeared from the known galaxy with the goal to find and destroy the "True Sith"

The 200pts squad I would put him in:

--The KoToR to Republic Connection--
Revan, Guardian of The Galaxy (135pts)[135 pts]
Captain Rex (33pts) [168pts]
Jarael (23pts) [191pts]
R2-D2, Astromech Droid (9pts) [200pts]

Take note from the actual custom I increased his cost by 10 points.

Okay so how all this works...

You use R2-D2 and Jarael to get gambit first round. Slowly move Rex. And then make sure to keep Revan next to R2-D2. And Yes Tow Cable works on Revan, the only issue is that he can't gain flight from R2-D2 so everyone gets AOs. The reason I chose Rex over Dash is because there is almost no chance you would get Opportunist on the character you want to. I chose Jarael and Felucian because you need parry to keep the enemy at bay well you move Revan around into the right position and get him ready for Force Rage. And Revan has to be used perfectly, it is worthwhile to have him take 50 damage being towed through fodder just so he can kill there main beatstick. And he could kill GOWK in a single turn with a couple bad Soresu saves, especially with Force Mastery being able to stop force point re-rolls. You then let Revan rip through there squad well Jarael guards Gambit and Rex shoots down fodder and commanders hiding. This would actually be a legitimately good squad.

-RevRevGar

a revan custom? im shocked
awesome
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 6:19:49 AM

Here's mine

Darth Maul, Weapons Master
Cost-85
HP-180
Def-22
att-+16
dam-20

Special Abilities
Melee attack, Double attack, twin attack, Deadly attack, Vicious attack, Rolling Cleave, Jedi Hunter,
affinity(this character may be in a Sith squad), Lightsaber Duelist,

Force Powers
Force 3, Renewal 2, overwhelming force, sith rage, lightsaber assault, Master Leap(force 1,this character is considered to have flight this turn), Lightsaber Defense.

the squad

Darth Maul, Weapons Master(85)
UggieX3 (9)
mouseX2(6)
Darth Sidiouse, sith master(57)
Camaasi NobileX2 (10)
sith guardX6 (30)

200 points

alright, you can swap maul and do massive damage to the opposite team, about a 20 attack for 240 damage with rolling cleave, and the camaasi's are for swaping, guard's are for swaping/gambit/support/activations and the uggies are needed for door control, and the mouse's are for the swaping support.
RannKonnar
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 7:45:45 AM

Here's mine:

Shinja, Bloomilk MasterLaugh
Rep:55
HP: 150
DEF: 22
ATT: 14
DAM: 20 SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Unique
Twin Att. Greater Mobile Att.
Cloaked Opp. 20
Damage Reduction 20

COMMANDER EFFECT:
Bloomilk member allies gain Twin Attack

AniCON 49
Rep. Commando- Sev 16
GenoHaradan 21
R2D2 Astromech Droid 9

There we go!

shinja
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 7:51:28 AM
Groups: Administration

Han Solo, Pilot (65)
Rebel
HP: 90
Def: 19
Atk: 12
Dmg: 20

Special Abilities
Unique
Pilot
Crack Shot (This character's attacks cannot be prevented or redirected)
Cunning Attack +20
Greater Accurate Shot (This character may target any enemy within line of sight)
Preemptive Shot (Whenever this character is targeted by an enemy within 6 squares, he can make an immediate attack against that enemy at +10 Damage; save 11)

"Han shot first."

---

65 Han Solo, Pilot
30 Chewbacca, Rebel Hero
20 Princess Leia
14 General Rieekan
9 General Dodonna
6 Mouse Droid x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2
(150 pts. 9 Activations)

Han kills everything. Chewbacca and Rieekan help his survivability. Leia helps his damage output.
awesome
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 7:54:58 AM

shinja wrote:
Han Solo, Pilot (65)
Rebel

Special Abilities
Unique
Pilot
Cunning Attack +20
Greater Accurate Shot (This character may target any enemy within line of sight)
Preemptive Shot (Whenever this character is targeted by an enemy within 6 squares, he can make an immediate attack against that enemy at +10 Damage; save 11)

"Han shot first."

---

65 Han Solo, Pilot
30 Chewbacca, Rebel Hero
20 Princess Leia
14 General Rieekan
9 General Dodonna
6 Mouse Droid x2
(150 pts. 9 Activations)

Han kills everything. Chewbacca and Rieekan help his survivability. Leia helps his damage output.

for that much han doesnt have twin?
shinja
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 10:46:23 AM

awesome wrote:
shinja wrote:
Han Solo, Pilot (65)
Rebel

Special Abilities
Unique
Pilot
Cunning Attack +20

"Han shot first."

---

65 Han Solo, Pilot
30 Chewbacca, Rebel Hero
20 Princess Leia
14 General Rieekan
9 General Dodonna
6 Mouse Droid x2
(150 pts. 9 Activations)

for that much han doesnt have twin?

On his own turn, Han can put out 40 Damage (same as Boba BH for similar cost), but the damage from Han can't be evaded or bodyguarded or reduced by Damage Reduction or Armor or anything. And Han can shoot through Cloaked, Superstealth, and Diplomat. Add to that the fact that Han can shoot anyone near him that tries to target him, and I think he's very powerful. In my squad with Leia, the squad can do 90 damage to an unactivated character (again with no chance to avoid the damage unless Han misses). If he had Twin, the damage he could put out would be unfairly ridiculous. I'd have to lower other stuff to compensate, so I left him as is.
RevRevGar
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 10:50:25 AM

amsnow wrote:
a revan custom? im shocked

Hehe.

I like Shinja's, before voting even begins I will say mine goes for Shinja.

-RevRevGar
awesome
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 10:51:00 AM

OK, its just that I havnt seen an expensive han without some way of an extra attack, but I guess your right.
amsnow
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 12:21:23 PM

shinja wrote:
Han Solo, Pilot (65)
Rebel

Special Abilities
Unique
Pilot
Cunning Attack +20

"Han shot first."

---

65 Han Solo, Pilot
30 Chewbacca, Rebel Hero
20 Princess Leia
14 General Rieekan
9 General Dodonna
6 Mouse Droid x2
(150 pts. 9 Activations)

he would actually go well in my squad with darklighter
RevRevGar
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 1:01:44 PM

shinja wrote:

Because it says targeted, he could possibly kill someone before they actually get to take their shot on him... correct?

-RevRevGar
shinja
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2009 7:20:35 AM

RevRevGar wrote:
shinja wrote:

Because it says targeted, he could possibly kill someone before they actually get to take their shot on him... correct?

-RevRevGar

Ask Greedo (in the original theatrical cut of ANH).
corranhorn
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2009 8:30:07 AM

Corran Horn, invid infiltrator

hp 90
def20
attk12
dam20
pilot
melee attk
double attk
blaster 20+10
crack gunner+10
stealth
force1 renewl 1
illusion
absorb energy
force cloak
lightsaber precision
nr 41points

This is corran in i,jedi.(and yes, you probably knew i would make a Corran custom lol)
Squad
corran invid infiltrator
garm
camaasi noble*2
jag
cloud car pilot *5
leia skywalker
wedge
uggie demo

reinforcements 3 rebel pilots

wedge and jag powering up the pilots, the ncamaasi giving corran cover for cloaked leia letting ppl reroll failed evade
garm to get the pilots and provide extra firepower