RegisterDonateLogin

Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 glasses.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Site Stats for May Options
shinja
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 6:59:11 AM
Groups: Administration

Some people have been requesting these, so I thought I'd make them public. Thanks everyone for making Bloo Milk so popular! BlooMilk

May 2009

Total Number of visits: 40,019
Unique visitors: 8,490
Average visits per day: 1,291
Total donations received: 1

New Members: 141
Bloo Mails Sent: 6,020
New Squads: 3,230
Squad Comments: 1,279
Squad Ratings: 4,267
Character Comments: 1,170
Forum Posts: 4,215
Site Errors: 1,244
LoboStele
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 7:49:36 AM
Groups: Member

8500 Unique visitors?? OMG, that's incredible. Now, is that just tracking different IPs though? I suppose the actual number of people may be less if you figure people like me tend to check the site from both work and home sometimes.

Even so, even if it's half of that, that's pretty impressive Shinja. 4250 would be like 80% of the total number of registered DCI players for SWM.

Very cool.
shinja
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 7:54:00 AM

Yeah, I think it's just tracking unique IPs (I don't know how else it would track them). So people who have a random IP Address, or people who check the site from multiple locations will elevate the number.

I would guess that a large number of Bloo Milk visitors are not registered DCI players.
mrtyler7
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:13:28 AM

shinja wrote:
Yeah, I think it's just tracking unique IPs (I don't know how else it would track them). So people who have a random IP Address, or people who check the site from multiple locations will elevate the number.

I would guess that a large number of Bloo Milk visitors are not registered DCI players.

That's probably true. Still, I think those are great numbers Shinja, and certainly indicative of the great job you do with this site.
RevRevGar
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:17:42 AM

Shinja wrote:

Wow... If your willing to PM me and explain how to set up a Paypal I can help up that number for June...

-RevRevGar
GeneralGrievous
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:28:47 AM

Best minis site out there ThumbsUp Thanks for putting all the effort in Shinja
Gau
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:29:30 PM

GeneralGrievous wrote:
Best minis site out there ThumbsUp Thanks for putting all the effort in Shinja

Agreed. I'm glad to see all of those stats, except the last one. Do you have plans to advertise? Or is this strictly pro bono?
dnemiller
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:37:53 PM

shinja wrote:

Actually Shinja, We have something similar on Gamers where I can track that too.

What that Unique number for every unique IP that logs in per day.

So say 300 people get on the site on Monday

On Tues you get the same 300 plus 100 more.... so Tuesday count is 400 and you would have 700 for the week (so far)

That is how that is normally tracked under site stats. I used to totally read those on Gamers. Like when we kind of spoiled the whole FU set. It was great because for like 3 days in a row we had like 1100 unique visitors those days and it made the month have some crazy numbers.

Those are some pretty sweet number for the month good to see things always moving upwards in the star wars minis world
shinja
Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 4:16:30 AM

I edited the first post with more stats from the site.

And Dean, I don't really understand what you're saying. It sounds like you're saying that the unique visitors from May 1st would be counted 31 times for the total amount for the month. Then the visitors from the 2nd would be counted 30 times and so on. I would hope that no site statistics program would make a math mistake like that.

If you're saying that the same 300 people log in on Monday, and then log in again on Tuesday, then you are referring to the total visits for the month figure, not the unique visitors.

I admit that the number of Unique Visitors looks really high to me, too. The only number I have to go on, is that 979 different Bloo Milk members logged on during the month of May.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, June 25, 2009 11:55:55 AM

Unbelievable. I can't believe that this site got 8500 visits in a month. And only ONE person donates to shinja? The 1244 site errors is a sad number too.
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, June 25, 2009 1:57:42 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

RevRevGar wrote:
Shinja wrote:

Wow... If your willing to PM me and explain how to set up a Paypal I can help up that number for June...

-RevRevGar

Yes, I don't see the donate button anymore. What addy would we send to on Paypal?