stats??? Options
sharron
Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:29:38 PM
Groups: Member

where are our stats huh??!?!! haha
awesome
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 2:24:07 AM

not all of them are going to get released until like a week before release.
IG-108
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 3:20:46 AM

I'm still suprised that through all the stats other bloomilk members revealed, we still don't know some of the ones a lot of people are waiting to see.
Darth Maul, Sith Apprentice, Kru'Kruk (I spelled it wrong, I know), Grandmaster Yoda, the Dark Woman, and the Jedi Exile.
Tirade
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 3:44:17 AM

Sorry guys. Bantha and I only had 4 boosters between the two of us. Between the 6 boosters from HK, 3 were VRs. I'd say we were lucky in that regard. There just weren't enough boosters to flesh out all the VRs.
ken_watson76
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 5:43:22 AM

That's OK, Tirade, we appreciate that which you and yours have shared with us thus far (despite how incredibly impatient I have been to see more JA character stats!).

On another note: why haven't we seen a preview for Asajj Ventress, Separatist Assassin??? She comes out it in the new Map Pack to be released on June 16th. I'm probably more excited about that than most of the yet-to-be-revealed JA characters.
Eroschilles
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 5:55:40 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I hope Asajj has at least a weakened makashi. Though I don't even play the seps, I think it would help those who feel threatened by the almighty GOWK
awesome
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 6:00:17 AM

Nah, she wont have madashi, Obi blocked all of her attacks in the movie(which I was very disappointed in)
LoboStele
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 6:37:03 AM

They didn't do a preview for Anakin, Jedi that was in the last map pack either, so I don't expect to see one for Asajj. Only 12 days away from her coming out though, so I'm psyched for that!
Lord ZOS
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 11:12:11 AM

LoboStele wrote:
They didn't do a preview for Anakin, Jedi that was in the last map pack either, so I don't expect to see one for Asajj. Only 12 days away from her coming out though, so I'm psyched for that!

Yeah, I can't wait either. I preordered all 3 map packs from Amazon, and I got the 1st. map pack in the mail the same day it came out. I thought that was pretty cool.

I do have one question about the Crystal Caves of Ilum Map pack. The pick on Amazon shows Luminara and a Battle droid. What happened to the Chameleon Droid? I guess the battle droids are cheaper to manufacture...
EmporerDragon
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 11:28:11 AM

The Chameleon Droid is a rare. It would not be in a map pack unless it was the primary mini.
Lord ZOS
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 1:01:55 PM

EmporerDragon wrote:
The Chameleon Droid is a rare. It would not be in a map pack unless it was the primary mini.

I understand what you're saying, but the ONLY enemies in the Crystal Caves of Ilum episode (original clone wars short on cartoon network) were Chameleon Droids. I just think it's weird to base a Map Pack off of that scenario and then change up the adversary. Kind of a let down if you ask me...
Eroschilles
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 1:20:59 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

awesome wrote:
Nah, she wont have madashi, Obi blocked all of her attacks in the movie(which I was very disappointed in)

yeah, if he didn't in the movie, he would be dead. She was trained by Dooku in makashi, which was noted in the clone wars series. So, it wouldn't be implausable for her to have it. But then again I would not be surprised if she did not have it.
Tirade
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 1:30:16 PM

Lord ZOS wrote:
EmporerDragon wrote:

I understand what you're saying, but the ONLY enemies in the Crystal Caves of Ilum episode (original clone wars short on cartoon network) were Chameleon Droids. I just think it's weird to base a Map Pack off of that scenario and then change up the adversary. Kind of a let down if you ask me...

It's not like Chameleon Droids are hard to find. If that's your biggest beef regarding that map pack, I'd say that's pretty minor. Tossing in another rare would up that map pack by another 5 bucks I'd say. Better to keep the map packs cheaper.
swmimperial130
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 1:39:17 PM

Eroschilles wrote:
awesome wrote:

yeah, if he didn't in the movie, he would be dead. She was trained by Dooku in makashi, which was noted in the clone wars series. So, it wouldn't be implausable for her to have it. But then again I would not be surprised if she did not have it.

She probably will have it, just not Mastery of it.
Lord ZOS
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 4:07:38 PM

Tirade wrote:
Lord ZOS wrote:
EmporerDragon wrote:

It's not like Chameleon Droids are hard to find. If that's your biggest beef regarding that map pack, I'd say that's pretty minor. Tossing in another rare would up that map pack by another 5 bucks I'd say. Better to keep the map packs cheaper.

That's true. I don't really have a big beef with it, and I'd rather keep the prices down as well. I was just bringing up the fact that it was weird. I'd almost say just use a different scenario then. Then again, I'm more for keeping to the story... Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited about getting an updated version of Luminara. She is the main reason I ordered the pack in the first place...