RegisterDonateLogin

Bloo Five standing by.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The end of Viable and the rise of Grand Master Flash Options
LoboStele
Posted: Monday, June 15, 2009 3:30:02 AM
Groups: Member

owaller3 wrote:
My point wasn't to leave Luke swinging in the breeze while the entire vong squad takes pop shots at him. What I have stated above was to use Lukes speed to position him out of LOS and move him in late round to kill off the support pieces.(NOT THE OSSUS WITH CRAB ARMOR) After you have done this then you can either 1: stall and win on points or 2: engage the Ossus and kill them one by one since they do 40dmg vs luke 120 + DSSM at another possible 50dmg a hit.

A wise Vong player will not let you get to his support pieces so easily. And then he'll probably have a a Bodyguard there as well. So, you'll have to hit at the end of a round, AND at the beginning of a round. Oh, and you'll have to be within 14 squares at the start of the round in order to pull it off. If anybody can count to 18 in order to deal with Lord Vader swap, I'm pretty sure we can count to 14 to keep Luke far enough out that he's forced to run 15+, then use his Triple/Twin the next round to kill the support piece. Which in turn means that for at least two full rounds, possibly three, Luke is within range for all sorts of Spit Poison action. He's not going to feasibly survive that.