RegisterDonateLogin

Is worth a lot to me.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Upgrade for Old Republic Jedi Options
defender390
Posted: Monday, June 8, 2009 9:11:23 AM
Groups: Member

I decided to make some customs to upgrade the Jedi from the Old Republic. Here they are.

An upgrade for the Consular.

An upgrade for the Sentinel.

Here is a Old Republic version of the Jensaarai Defender.

The Jedi Battlemaster pretty much is an upgraded Jedi Guardian.
defender390
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2009 4:18:48 AM

Bump.
Plokoon13
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2009 4:43:34 PM

The first two are pretty good, especially the Jedi Master, (The Sentinel should just get a basic stealth though...)

I'm not too certain about the Armored Jedi though. The Battlemaster would be a better option for survivability, and, while good in melee, This jedi would get decked by shooters even w/ Armor. Also, he's only a little better than the Jensaarai and < costs so much because he's fringe, has a deflect and armor, but this guy is too melee focused for his cost (while still being a reactive defense). I'd like to see something to get his damage up or a way to increase his attacks to make him a more deadly melee force. For his cost, he should be able to tie up a melee beat for a long time, which he can do now, but can't return much in ways of damage.
defender390
Posted: Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:17:22 AM

I based the first two after the prestige classes in Knights of the Old Republic II. In the game, if you were a sentinel, you could use the force to create a cloak that you normally would only be able to do with a belt. There wasn't really an in between. It is just like General Aayla Secura.

I kind of rushed through the Armored Jedi, so there are a lot of problems with it. My Revanchist grants Advantageous Cover and Mandalorian Hunter board-wide. My Revan also grants Cunning Attack +20 and two extra squares of movement. Would this be fixed for the faction if I knocked it down to 40 points and gave it Lightsaber Assault?
Bob Chizo
Posted: Saturday, June 13, 2009 1:15:45 PM

why does the watchman have force immunity?
defender390
Posted: Saturday, June 13, 2009 1:21:30 PM

I put in force immunity because the focus of the watchman prestige class was the resistance of multiple force techniques in the form of very high saving roll modifiers. Force Immunity was the easiest way to accomplish this using an existing special ability.
Bob Chizo
Posted: Saturday, June 13, 2009 1:30:50 PM

oh
Doogle126
Posted: Monday, June 15, 2009 4:13:29 PM

I know we havent seen exile stats, but if i was a mini maker, i would totally use this one ( I know the Jedi exile is a woman, so sue me) XD

I added the following Special ability but tis not on the card (During this characters turn, this character gains 1 force point for each main character from KotOR 2 within 6 squares)
mercenary_moose
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:30:02 PM

I love the Exile and Armored Warrior!

By the way, I'm up to my 600th post! Woot ThumbsUp BigGrin BlooMilk Laugh ThumpUp