RegisterDonateLogin

Takes the Twin off the Flurry off the Twin and still has the Double left.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Round 2: Scum and Villainy vs Galactic Heroes Options
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, December 11, 2015 12:11:03 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Set vs Set tournament

Scum and Villainy + Jedi vs Sith - spryguy
vs
Galactic Heroes + The Old Republic - jerjerrod4

Post your squads and explain why you will win. Everyone else - vote publicly for who you think will win. I'll track votes in this top post. (I reserve the right to exclude votes based on suspected sock puppet accounts.)

If anyone plans to play this match, please post that you plan to. Others may want to wait to see a play report before voting.

If both players agree to play this out instead of having the community vote, then the vote will be ignored and the results of that match will stand.

Voting ends December 15, 2015, 3:00pm EST (New York time).
spryguy1981
Posted: Friday, December 11, 2015 12:22:48 PM
Groups: Member

Jerjerrod and I will play this match to determine the winner, but we want to see your votes too. We will not post the results until the last day so vote away.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, December 11, 2015 12:29:11 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Can you post the squads?
spryguy1981
Posted: Friday, December 11, 2015 12:35:08 PM

Spryguy1981

Zam
GG, HoH
Shada
BX-Spotter
BX-Sniper x3
Vet Uggie
Squib
Map: Asteroid Base

jerjerrod4
Caedus-SL
Juggernaut
Imperial Agent
Kaliyo Djannis
Khem Val
Map: Theed
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, December 11, 2015 2:04:34 PM

Scum and Villany I say
juice man
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2015 8:45:19 AM

Hate those BX's. Scum and Villany.
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:04:11 AM

So Jerjerrod and I played this game the other day and the final result actually surprised me. I had told FlyingArrow that I honestly thought that he was going to win because of the general tankiness of his squad, but in the end I was able to win on his map: Theed 200-164

Round 1 was positioning as we both moved within 6 squares of entering gambit. I started on the right, he on the left. Caedus, Agent, and Juggy moved into the room adjacent to the center room. The BXs moved to the lower door and Shada moved up for Bodyguard.

Round 2 I won init and elected him to go first. I intuitioned into the gambit room first, then Kaliyo moved into the room adjoining the main room. I used the Veteran Uggie to Shatterbeam the door into the room Jerjerrod was in and then shot at the Agent with combine fire, missed. Caedus came into the room and used SBM to separate my squad moving Shada back outside, and splitting off everything from the shield. He put 30 on the shield. The agent then killed a Sniper. Zam dropped 40 on Caedus with a double and I put 30 on the Agent with a Sniper. The Juggy walked in to bodyguard for Caedus and draw fire. Shada doubled the Juggy and got 20 through after a failed Soresu and Armor and then I moved in Grievous to put 30 on the Juggy through armor. Khem Val based a BX and missed. Both had gambit.

Round 3 Caedus wins init and uses Flow-Walk to kill the shield and put 30 on a BX. Zam doubles Caedus, makes a draw fire save misses one. 20 more on Caedus 10 on Juggy after failed Soresu and reroll. Grievous finishes off the Juggy. A BX puts 30 more on the Agent. The Agent kills Shada. Khem Val puts 30 on the BX. Kaliyo chases down Zam.

Round 4 I win init and Zam doubles with Final Shot on Caedus. Both hit, she fails the Illusion save, but the 2nd shot kills him. BX puts 30 on Khem, Kaliyo kills the last BX, Khem crits Zam. Grievous puts 40 on Khem. Agent puts 60 on Grievous with a crit.

Round 5 Sith win init, Khem fails to kill Zam. Grievous kills Khem. Zam kills Kaliyo with her double. End of round I have 200pts.

Overall it was a close game and was surprised that I won, but Scum moves onto the next round.
urbanjedi
Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:19:24 PM

Wish I would have had time to give this one a twirl because this looks interesting.