RegisterDonateLogin

Smells marginally better than the inside of a tauntaun.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Charging Fire and Mobile? Options
ewokballs88
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2009 9:05:50 AM
Groups: Member

So if someone has charging fire and mobile do they have to attack at the end of their move or can they still do mobile but can now move 12 squares in all instead of 6?
defender390
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2009 9:21:53 AM

If I remember correctly, Charging Fire replaces your turn. I think this means that you cannot use Mobile Attack in conjunction with Charging Fire.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2009 9:51:02 AM

hmm dare i add a reply on this? will i get attacked for typos & mis-spelling stuff haha.. right you are defender390 , it replaces turn so there for Greater Mobile or Mobile wouldnt work with it.

side note: if you have twin you can move the 12 & still get two attacks on the same target.
ewokballs88
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2009 2:40:10 PM

k thanks guys
Doogle126
Posted: Monday, June 29, 2009 5:45:34 PM

Darth Percocet wrote:
hmm dare i add a reply on this? will i get attacked for typos & mis-spelling stuff haha.. right you are defender390 , it replaces turn so there for Greater Mobile or Mobile wouldnt work with it.

side note: if you have twin you can move the 12 & still get two attacks on the same target.

where does it say you can do twin with charging, because we did a 1000 point game once and my BS1 tried to do that and they said i couldn't
Sithborg
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:10:55 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Doogle126 wrote:
Darth Percocet wrote:

where does it say you can do twin with charging, because we did a 1000 point game once and my BS1 tried to do that and they said i couldn't

Charging Fire produces an attack. Twin Attack triggers whenever you make an attack.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:43:36 AM

Sithborg wrote:
Doogle126 wrote:
Darth Percocet wrote:

Charging Fire produces an attack. Twin Attack triggers whenever you make an attack.

Yup that's right, i will say this Sithborg you are always there to answer questions about rules & i gotta say, in what i seen your 100% on when you do so, dunno if anyone tells you but thanx for doing that.. thats taking your personal time to just stop & answer some questions for people, thats cool of ya man, very cool of ya..