lobot computer liaison officer 15

possible reserves:
med droid
twilek black sun vigo
or
2mice, 4ughs, and med
or
2mice, 2ughs, and twi'lek vigo

i just had a lot of fun using this(but it only had one jensaarai cause i don't have two)jensaarai's draw fire and with 2chances at evade, deflect, and forceattuned armor they don't take damage easily. then mara's just a beastly attacker and also gets evade and block
darth_grievous
Posted: Thursday, July 2, 2009 3:42:07 AM
Groups: Member

ThumbsUp I can't tell if you're building a serious team or just having fun, but either way it's awesome.
Capin_ahab
Posted: Thursday, July 2, 2009 5:03:33 AM

Those jensarris are a bitch to kill. Fun squad overall. Needs more door control. :P
LoboStele
Posted: Thursday, July 2, 2009 7:45:20 AM

LOL, I hadn't thought about the fact that with Leia, you can essentially squeeze one extra save out of the Jensaarai because they have Deflect as well.

On a piece without Deflect, you could roll evade, re-roll with Leia's CE, then re-roll with a FP.

But because of Deflect, you could roll for Evade, re-roll with Leia's CE, then spend a FP for Deflect, and then re-roll with Leia's CE if necessary.

Pretty sweet.

Lots of beef in the squad overall as well. The real question is, how would it stand up to another melee build? With only 6 activations, might be tough to position either Mara or Lobot in order to get off the big Cunning Attack, and anything Opportunist will have a field day against this squad, regardless of how much you Evade stuff. Also, a strong Melee build like Mith'rawn and Lord Vader will chew through this pretty easily.

If you have players at your LGS that frequently run nothing but power shooters though...you'll certainly be able to get them to change their mind by running something like this. :D
strate_jakit
Posted: Saturday, July 4, 2009 6:30:49 AM

i've used this squad a couple times, once against a shooter heavy squad with boba bh and dash rs and i owned that squad

another time was against vader unleashed with genoharadans, since poisonblade is melee i'd call that a melee strong squad, i still barely won since mara's got block, but you were right though they tore through the jensarai without a problem