RegisterDonateLogin

Does not grant you the rank of Master.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

New Zealand Regional Options
Vankovich
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2016 1:54:33 AM
Groups: Member

Don't know what else to call it really. This is basically just an event that was put together by kezzamechineII to hopefully get the community here to meet up in person, play a few matches, and find out who is our champ. Anyone here who is coming? (I'm just curious for numbers mostly, just to see how much defeat I am going to suffer through BigGrin)
kezzamachineII
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2016 1:29:16 PM

Ha! Good call, Vankov. I'll write up an official post as soon as I am able!
Dr Daman
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2016 10:08:20 PM

Vankovich wrote:
Don't know what else to call it really. This is basically just an event that was put together by kezzamechineII to hopefully get the community here to meet up in person, play a few matches, and find out who is our champ. Anyone here who is coming? (I'm just curious for numbers mostly, just to see how much defeat I am going to suffer through BigGrin)

I'll be there with another 5 players from the wellington region. Btw, if either yourself or any of the other guys from Opunake want someone other than Kez to run an eye over your squads, feel free to email me (ilovelamp@live.com) or if you can get vassal set up, we could have some prep games.
Vankovich
Posted: Sunday, October 2, 2016 3:22:42 AM

Sweet, sounds like a real party setup huh? Thanks for the offer of the squad look overs, I'm always looking for opinions and suggestions regarding squads. As for vassal, if I can get a better connection between now and Saturday, I'll definitely take the offer, but as my connection is pre-stone age speed, holding any connection is like mastering the force, 30 years of patience and I might get it eventually.
kezzamachineII
Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2016 1:17:07 PM