RegisterDonateLogin

Slowly digested over a thousand years.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Kreia or Traya? Options
Cassus fett
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 7:41:31 PM
Groups: Member

So, which ones better. I legitimatey can not decide. One time I look at Tarya and go, "well obviously better", then I look at Kreia and go "well she's completely better". I just cant decide opinions please? Discussion? Logic? Reason?
jen'ari
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:18:07 PM

I think Darth Traya all the way.
Sith hunger does not have a save, she do it more than one time, Makashi and Shii-Cho and deflect are better defense than cloaked.
Telekinetic Combat lets her stay ranged or behind a wall and still be a part of the battle.
She costs less and has same base stats -10 HP.
Flurry attack and Betrayal will hardly ever come into play.
Transferring a Force point could be a changer.
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:28:42 PM

Betrayal always comes into play when I play against Kreia! You're doing great and then whoops! Looks like the other team has a GOWK and you've just lost a quarter of your squad! Sorry, it's a sensitive area.
jen'ari
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:37:51 PM

Gungan Batman Clone wrote:
Betrayal always comes into play when I play against Kreia! You're doing great and then whoops! Looks like the other team has a GOWK and you've just lost a quarter of your squad! Sorry, it's a sensitive area.

HAHA thats awesome. I guess it does come into play sometimes. Kind of like Cay's Legacy. I once had a Mace kill Cay and not make his saves. game over at that point.
obiwan1knight
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:58:49 PM

Something similar happened to me the last time I played Joseph blob. I had the Emperor Palpatine w/ Betrayal. Luke hero of Endor had 4 attacks against him needing anything but a 1 to hit, and if they all hit, he died. last attack was a 1, game over. 😃
jen'ari
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:03:38 PM

Well piss. Now I have to rethink things like Betrayal and there power. Maybe start thinking about Cortosis Gauntlet for that matter as well.
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:15:39 PM

Another vote for Sith draining Kreia. I built a squad once of Nihilus, Old Sion, holosid and her. We went up against GOWK and his jedi friends. And Kreia and Nihilous literally ate him, straight up drained him to death. At the end of the fight I commented to my opponent in good sport that Kreia was saying: "It's ok, Kenobi's not really dead. If you think about it I would say there's a little bit of Kenobi in all of us, right Nihilus?"

So dark, and so fun
donnyrides
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:21:01 AM

Traya and Pall would be a fun mix. I personally like tele combat. If you can haunt her, rage on a triple tele combat is very effective.

I don't understand the comment about through walls, tele combat has to follow the same targeting rules as anything else right?
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:58:29 AM

Yes it does have to follow targeting rules, but behind a wall as in, can attack and move behind a wall, or stay mostly behind a wall or opening or in cover, etc. just typical range.
Cassus fett
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:59:04 AM

Heh, so Sith Traya then seems to be concensus
DarthMaim
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 11:55:20 AM

jen'ari wrote:
I think Darth Traya all the way.
Sith hunger does not have a save, she do it more than one time, Makashi and Shii-Cho and deflect are better defense than cloaked.
Telekinetic Combat lets her stay ranged or behind a wall and still be a part of the battle.
She costs less and has same base stats -10 HP.
Flurry attack and Betrayal will hardly ever come into play.
Transferring a Force point could be a changer.

+1.
TheHutts
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:30:29 PM

jen'ari wrote:
Well piss. Now I have to rethink things like Betrayal and there power. Maybe start thinking about Cortosis Gauntlet for that matter as well.

Betrayal always seems situational. If you're a Force User, you just need to save your Force Point in case you roll a 1. If you're a swarm, it doesn't really matter if you lose a piece to betrayal. Can be nasty for a squad with one or two big attackers who don't have Force Ratings (eg Thrawn) but none of the Betrayal pieces are top tier.
Cassus fett
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:06:00 PM

TheHutts wrote:
jen'ari wrote:

Betrayal always seems situational. If you're a Force User, you just need to save your Force Point in case you roll a 1. If you're a swarm, it doesn't really matter if you lose a piece to betrayal. Can be nasty for a squad with one or two big attackers who don't have Force Ratings (eg Thrawn) but none of the Betrayal pieces are top tier.

All very true but, it cannot be discounted outright. Ones do happen, and in my experience, more frequently than you'd think.
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:17:42 PM

Traya is better. she is cheaper, and loses -10 hitpoints gains actual defensive capabilities that you control. and has range etc. she is the better choice.