RegisterDonateLogin

Had enough calcium to preserve Owen and Beru's bones.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Help with Custom AT-TE stat card for Geonosis Battle Options
BZNintendo
Posted: Sunday, April 23, 2017 9:14:37 AM
Groups: Member

Geonosis battle re-creation: http://imgur.com/xK54nT2

So I'm trying to re-create the battle of Geonosis and this is the way the board will look. I plan on using the stat cards for every figure but the problem is I don't have a stat card for my AT-TE figures as there never was one. I would like some help in trying to come up with a stat card for this figure. Im thinking of borrowing some aspects from the AT-AT (powered down of course) but would like some help from the community here too. Any ideas?
blemelisk
Posted: Sunday, April 23, 2017 11:23:23 AM

id go with something like (for staggered activations)
HP: 150
Defense: 15
Attack:-
Damage:-
Damage Reduction: 10
Mounted Weapon

(Replaces attacks: make 3 (4?) ranged attacks in your forward arc (90 degrees) at +5 attack for 10 (20?) damage)
(replaces attacks: make 1 attack at +10 to 60 damage, this attack ignores shields and armor/Defense Ratting splash 10)
(replaces attacks: move 1 hex forward or diagonal)
(replaces attacks: make 1 (2?) ranged attacks in your back arc (90 degrees) at +5 attack for 10 (20?) damage)

can not gain evade, avoid defeat, twin attack, double attack etc. (can gain + attack and + defence), for the most part, it shouldnt be subject to commander affects, spec those increasing the number of attacks, or gaining mobile attack or...lul greater mobile attack.

could do something like this: (Per round this char can be activated twice, each time having 2 actions to take, replace above "replaces attacks" with "costs one action")

This is just a rough starter for this vehicle :) I can def think of a lot more to add such as a char with gunner can climb aboard and add his attack to the main gun etc.

BZNintendo
Posted: Sunday, April 23, 2017 1:01:57 PM

Thanks for the suggestions blemelisk. I will look into working with those to start with.