RegisterDonateLogin

Makes you strong enough to pull the ears off a Gundark.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

JA cases Options
Yames2.0
Posted: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 7:46:27 PM
Groups: Member

So me and my brother finaly got our JA casses today after fed ex was stupid on multiple occasions and somthing odd occured.

In our cases we both pulled 4 very rares ( between us we got all 8 whats the ods of that) 1 of each rare 2 of each uncommon but heres the odd thing 4 of every common but 5 younglings and 3 storm troopers... now since i have enuf stormtroopers i was happy about this but was wondering if it happend to everyone when one of us got the 5 and 3 it was just a freak thing but 2 out of 2 of us just seemed fishy
seibermaki
Posted: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 8:33:56 PM
Groups: Member

I bought two boosters from a local store, he had gotten just one case into his store. I came out of it with 14 minis, none of which were duplicates. I thought that was pretty good from a "collecting" standpoint. So now I have about 1/4 of the whole set. :) My rares/very rares were Grand Master Luke Skywalker and Naga Sadow.
Sithborg
Posted: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 11:15:14 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

There are a few anomalies to the standard case. Looks like you got one, luckily it was just a C swap, there have been a few (and I repeat very few) cases with the different amount of R/VR.