RegisterDonateLogin

Look sir, Milk!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Killed GMLS with a MAS AMMEDA Options
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 6:42:05 AM
Groups: Member

the only time my Boba BH was ever killed, is when my buddies Boba BH desintegrated on the 1st attack roll of the game. the worst part, it was my stupid idea to have them meet in the middle on the mustafar map. needless to say, i got creamed.
Yames2.0
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 3:20:12 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
Yames2.0 wrote:
in a draft the other day i played exile with an ossus and a pratoirte my ossus miss a youngling 5 times in a row... +14 to his 15 def ill let u do the math on those odds

The chances of rolling five ones in a row are 1 in 3.2 million.

i hope i never get that "lucky" agian
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 4:03:10 PM

either ya get lucky, or ya get screwed. i call that the screw job.
turkveal
Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2009 5:51:38 PM

Yames2.0 wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:
Yames2.0 wrote:
in a draft the other day i played exile with an ossus and a pratoirte my ossus miss a youngling 5 times in a row... +14 to his 15 def ill let u do the math on those odds

The chances of rolling five ones in a row are 1 in 3.2 million.

i hope i never get that "lucky" agian

I saw him.....killing younglings
sharron
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:02:16 PM

omg, i was playing a 500 pt game with my mate today, and he locked the door with doombot right at the start of a round. he had killed 100 pts of mine and i hadnt got a single kill in, except his wookiee hunter atst was down to 10. he was running souped up sevs, they had GMA, triple, etc. i ran ani solo up to the door, and got everyone behind him. he had all his sevs pretty much in a firing squad formation. i won initiative, told him to go first. so he moved a sev, tried to hit GMLS around a corner, and missed all shots, then moved back. i ran an uggie up to the door that was shut out by r2, blew it up, then walked ani in. he did what he is made to do, and ripped his whole squad apart. all his sevs died, his wookiee hunter, gree, and bacara all died. his grand master yoda went down to 120, his gen windu down to 90, his gen ayla secura down to 70, his boba fett merc down to 50. he just gave up right then. i killed 199 pts in one unleash the force. and hit everyone down at least thirty. it was just plain sick. he just said 'i give up' and i let him. it was no fair. it turns out that we totally forgot about GMYs force defence.... which he texted me about later. but WHAT THE HELL. it was beautiful. good sport xeonaught haha. thanx buddy.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:06:51 PM

sharron wrote:
omg, i was playing a 500 pt game with my mate today, and he locked the door with doombot right at the start of a round. he had killed 100 pts of mine and i hadnt got a single kill in, except his wookiee hunter atst was down to 10. he was running souped up sevs, they had GMA, triple, etc. i ran ani solo up to the door, and got everyone behind him. he had all his sevs pretty much in a firing squad formation. i won initiative, told him to go first. so he moved a sev, tried to hit GMLS around a corner, and missed all shots, then moved back. i ran an uggie up to the door that was shut out by r2, blew it up, then walked ani in. he did what he is made to do, and ripped his whole squad apart. all his sevs died, his wookiee hunter, gree, and bacara all died. his grand master yoda went down to 120, his gen windu down to 90, his gen ayla secura down to 70, his boba fett merc down to 50. he just gave up right then. i killed 199 pts in one unleash the force. and hit everyone down at least thirty. it was just plain sick. he just said 'i give up' and i let him. it was no fair. it turns out that we totally forgot about GMYs force defence.... which he texted me about later. but WHAT THE HELL. it was beautiful. good sport xeonaught haha. thanx buddy.

Now that, is awesome.
did you have Jacen Solo too? that woulda been even more intense.
i prefer Master Kota for demolition.....
sharron
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:12:33 PM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
sharron wrote:

Now that, is awesome.
did you have Jacen Solo too? that woulda been even more intense.
i prefer Master Kota for demolition.....

haha so does kez. he got 125 with kota. hehe. just the other day aswell.
i didnt have jacen solo, i had quite alot of felucians and mini guys with force points so he would have died before he did anything. ani solo was all geared up for another bomb aswell. lol. i would have done it again if there had been another round. but i dont think there would have been. GMLS was about to run around the corner on windu, yoda, and secura. lol.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:17:20 PM

GMLS wouldnt survive a fight between the 3 of them, trust me, I know.
sharron
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:19:57 PM

meh. he wouldnt need to. leia was with him, and a bodyguard. plus shado jao and mara jedi were right behind him....
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2009 8:10:30 PM

sharron wrote:
meh. he wouldnt need to. leia was with him, and a bodyguard. plus shado jao and mara jedi were right behind him....

now thats incredible back up
sharron
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 9:14:19 PM

haha totally. he woulda died.
Xeonaught
Posted: Friday, August 7, 2009 6:16:26 PM

i bet 100 bucks if i built a time machine went back and force defensed then i would have one
TK-4334
Posted: Friday, August 7, 2009 9:39:58 PM

General Obi-Wan did a Force Push to 3 ajacent enemys to me there are all dead, and there was only one FP and 10 HP left to him. My blasted General Rieekan comes around and after a high atk roll and a missed Soresu Style Mastery and a missed reroll he died. :) Killed by General Rieekan. :)
sharron
Posted: Friday, August 7, 2009 11:31:11 PM

TK-4334 wrote:
General Obi-Wan did a Force Push to 3 ajacent enemys to me there are all dead, and there was only one FP and 10 HP left to him. My blasted General Rieekan comes around and after a high atk roll and a missed Soresu Style Mastery and a missed reroll he died. :) Killed by General Rieekan. :)

SICKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go the rieekan!!!!!
Xeonaught
Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2009 1:59:20 PM

and my back up to take down his back up was boba mercenary, general windu, general aayla secura, grand master yoda, capitan rex, jar jar, clone commander gree, cody and bacara with 5 republic commando sevs
dalsiandon
Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:08:15 AM

50/50 is always 50/50. No matter how many times you roll it
Eroschilles
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009 1:33:43 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Unless you have mettle...
homer_sapien
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009 5:39:48 AM

Funniest match I've seen in a while was at our last 150 point tourny. Somebody came with a Gm Luke squad. One of the kids who plays showed up a squad of 11 Kel Dor Bounty Hunters and a couple Ugs.