RegisterDonateLogin

As wise as Master Yoda and as powerful as Master Windu.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

A new home for The Sith Holo News Network Options
Darth_Frenchy
Posted: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:18:03 PM
Groups: Member

Hello Bloomilk Family! BlooMilk

As you may or may not know the V-Set Team is working hard at expanding our social media presence New in an effort to #growthegame and our community. A natural step in that direction is creating a new and improved home for "The Sith Holo News Network"!! You can find us on Facebook and Instagram under the name "The Sith Holo News Network".

I am sure right now you are thinking "That is great, but what can I do to help?" I am so glad you asked!!! ThumbsUp
We need men and woman that are willing to "Share" our posts/events, "Like"/"Comment" on our page and "Follow" "The Sith Holo News Network" on these different platforms.

If there is anything you want to see our Facebook Page provide in terms of Resources please let us know!!

Finally, join us Thursday night at 10pm EST on "The Sith Holo News Network" Facebook Page to comment on our live talk show. As always, feel free to call in at (724) 444-7444 call ID 63807, or spectate at http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=63807&cmd=tc