RegisterDonateLogin

That's game.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Sith holocron Options
shmi15
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 12:07:10 PM
Groups: Member

We need clarification on this piece. As questions have been asked that I'm not seeing rulings on. So if anyone has any questions on this piece, please add to it here.

1. Does the movement provoke AoO? I am under the impression that it does not, because similiar abilities do not allow you. But I am also under the impression this piece was play tested with the idea of it allowing AoO. So please an official ruling

2. Sith Lore. So enemies without Force Renewal gain Force Renewal? Not a fan of this what so ever. Is this true or n error on the card? I would like to hear the explanationas to why the Sith Holocron is beneficial to enemies.

3. So in order to use The Holocrons Force Points. I have to Use the Force Powers from the Holocron? If so, then this piece is worse than I thougt. Because the only Force Power you could use is Force Curse. And MOTF2 is almost worthless... Because the only thing you can do twice is Force Curse.

spryguy1981
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 12:11:16 PM

From GenCon

1. Does the movement provoke AoO? No

2. Sith Lore. So enemies without Force Renewal gain Force Renewal? Yes, Both sides get Renewal 1.

3. So in order to use The Holocrons Force Points. I have to Use the Force Powers from the Holocron? Yes, and if you have Darth Baras the Holocron gets Lightsaber Throw so you could use that.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 1:49:23 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

#3 depends on which Holocron it is.

Details:
http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/default.aspx?g=posts&m=212825#212825
jen'ari
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 8:23:44 PM

Can you use Waru's Purification on this? it says choose and never target. from Lord Hethrir

"During setup, choose a follower with a Force rating who costs less than Lord Hethrir; that character takes 10 damage. For the rest of the skirmish, the chosen follower counts as a character named Reborn, and Lord Hethrir can spend its Force points, but cannot combine them with his own"
DarkDracul
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 10:51:47 AM

Sith Holocron does not take damage, it's not meeting conditions to be a Reborn. Lord Hethrir can spend from the Sith Holocron using its Sith Lore.