RegisterDonateLogin

It is possible this site is not entirely stable.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Prophecies Options
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 4:36:52 PM
Groups: Member

The game will start to drift back towards Lord Tim. I already had to beat him down once but he is a weed that grows back. i will not fight that fight again. Literally it takes too much and when what needs to be done is done it comes out with Tim being hurt.
Usually I don't care, but the poor guy left the game for a long time to lick his wounds. Not unlike Darth Krayt.

So, the takeover begins anew. Since the rest of the "Vset team" is apathetic it will happen. We will see the power of Tim grow again and it will be he says and does what he wants with no one standing in opposition. He is already changing the way he does it. very sneaky snake, but it is seen nonetheless. The brown nosing is not new, but the subtle strike in the midst is new, just enough to be "innocent".

Just look at what he has done with this issue already. He instantly jumps in and takes over for Naarkon, making posts that state what is going to happen. (by the way at the same time praising the director of the tournament, hahaha.)

People will still write this off as something silly. Frenchy will jump at the chance to be buds with Tim again and there we go. This nice period of no snakey behavior will be over. It is back to the old ways.

As I take a step back from minis to reassess if it is even worth my time, the takeover will happen Echo24 is too beaten down by the "Machine" to stand firm. DarthJim seems to be less involved these days as the voice of reason. Not many left that are active that will fight the fights that need to be fought. without the support of TN even General Grievous will not be heard on things like Unkarr Plutt.

The leadership committee we desperately needed will not happen and it will be dog eat dog.
I used to care enough to be a "big dog" in the fight. but I just don't think it is worth it anymore.

The thing is that some people are not actually dogs, they are coyotes or jackals. dirty and cheap and opportunistic.

So the prophecy will hold true and those that would have liked more level heads and not so much agenda pushing will than try to fight for a leadership committee or to make the balance committee more powerful.
Echo24
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 4:58:04 PM

Man I don't think you know why I do or don't do anything.
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 5:05:34 PM

Echo24 wrote:

true statement. you might just be apathetic as well or you just might like the communist regime of Lord Tim. Who knows. Prophecy will ring true either way.
TimmerB123
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 5:08:28 PM

You have no idea how much this is entertaining me. ThumbsUp
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 5:14:28 PM

TimmerB123 wrote:
You have no idea how much this is entertaining me. ThumbsUp

I see that you learn well there little Tim.

ooh better go suck up to Naarkon, I might have peeped my nose out to early.

hahaha, my how I miss out smarting you in these things. but not this time. I am not going to be sucked back into it. Lord Tim, the community has failed to see you for what you are and the few that have have failed to speak up and join me. So have at it, at this point they deserve their fate. Their loyalty will not last, they will just leave the game as you drive it with your agendas. it will not take long.
TimmerB123
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 5:18:08 PM

ok bye-bye now, take care. best of luck.
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 5:21:10 PM

TimmerB123 wrote:
ok bye-bye now, take care. best of luck.

not really going anywhere, just not going to fight you all over again. It was pretty brutal last time round... but I know you are happy to see me declare that so you can be unopposed. I will be apathetic like the rest of them.
CorellianComedian
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 5:21:31 PM

Wow, this isn't a personal attack at all Blink
Naarkon
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 5:25:09 PM

I think that maybe, just maybe, I should be the one complaining if someone is taking over the tourney I’m running. Except, I wasn’t complaining. I don’t care what projections or predicted pairings anyone posts. I’ll just post the official ones when it’s time and we’ll use those.
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 5:31:24 PM

Naarkon wrote:
I think that maybe, just maybe, I should be the one complaining if someone is taking over the tourney I’m running. Except, I wasn’t complaining. I don’t care what projections or predicted pairings anyone posts. I’ll just post the official ones when it’s time and we’ll use those.

i didnt complain naarkon i made an observation of overreach. ooh ya, so sorry, I forgot, I shouldn't mention your name in a different post....
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 6:08:00 PM

Echo24 wrote:

Actually... you have posted multiple times about why you don't post on here and stay quiet for the most part... lol.
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 6:11:27 PM

Hey bro... should I go through and create a big goinh away gift and share all the behind the scenes shadow tactics that are going on lol. That may shake things up lol.

Instead of the hunger games I'll call it the holy crap we better appease deathsbaine before he drops a bomb on us games...

Yeah Tim you aren't the only one that screenshots convo and posts them on photobucket LOL
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 6:20:43 PM

jen'ari wrote:

without the support of TN even General Grievous will not be heard on things like Unkarr

Truth here, the response that I (and the majority that voiced their opinion) got wasn't super nice. But I'm still holding out hope that the balance committee listens to the people and does the right thing by fixing brokenness before the next round of regionals. The Jedi will rise again and save us haha.

But even though some people get on each other's nerves we are all still brothers (and some sisters!) so bring the love and respect back folks and everybody just hug it out. Come see the CCC in the customs section for how respect, creativity, design and a passion for Star Wars miniatures thrives here. (Also Jen'ari you still have to vote there)

Lastly us Canadians in the North don't recognize the king in the south so there's that hahaha.
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 6:20:51 PM

Deaths_Baine wrote:
Hey bro... should I go through and create a big goinh away gift and share all the behind the scenes shadow tactics that are going on lol. That may shake things up lol.

Instead of the hunger games I'll call it the holy crap we better appease deathsbaine before he drops a bomb on us games...

Yeah Tim you aren't the only one that screenshots convo and posts them on photobucket LOL

hahahaha
kind of deserves it at this point, but I wouldn't. Better to leave the sheep at the wolves mercy.

They didn't take the chance when it was offered and fought for.

That's how I feel about it anyway, but obviously do whatever.

#Timsagenda
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 6:26:56 PM

jen'ari wrote:
Deaths_Baine wrote:

hahahaha
kind of deserves it at this point, but I wouldn't. Better to leave the sheep at the wolves mercy.

They didn't take the chance when it was offered and fought for.

That's how I feel about it anyway, but obviously do whatever.

#Timsagenda

Alright alright I'll just move them all To my sd card for safe keeping and a lonely night.

The best part is that most people probably don't believe anything exists lol.

Boy some people on here better pray I never take up drinking lol
swinefeld
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2017 7:15:22 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

WTF

There will be some timeouts as soon as I get a chance to read all this more closely.
If you're affected, this was your notification. I don't have time for this nonsense.

Locking thread.