Cheaper than a Universe booster.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Week 88 The Midcost Beat Options
blemelisk
Posted: Monday, January 22, 2018 5:14:53 PM
Groups: Member

1: Surf, I think all 6 legs needed a light saber though Wink
2: Spry, ill hit you twice, or ill run at you and hit you for more. i like it
3: Alex, you made a char that can spar well against both ORs classic enemies.

Shmi Betrayal on a 35 point piece? I ...i dont like it. Topical and appropriate for the character (assuming this is the one that first left the Jedi and got others to join him/her and eventually found the Sith species etc etc etc), sure, but not on a 35 point piece. That is a 5% chance whenever someone attacks (rolls the dice) that they join him. That is VERY powerful. Anytime i have created something very powerful i make it have a low chance to trigger. Far lower than 5% at least. If you had to "confirm it" (dnd reference) with another roll of 1 to trigger, id be ok with it.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, January 22, 2018 7:42:30 PM

Looks like Spry and Alex tied for 10 with Surf and Shmi close behind. Alex has the most first place votes though and wins the tie-breaker. So congrats to Alex, you broke our dark side mold, kept it simple, fresh and costed well. Good job! Now post up a new one! Haha
Lord_Ball
Posted: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 4:48:16 AM

surf_rider56 wrote:
LB - Lord Kopecz - Costed it at 41; close enough. Well, the "moment in time" explains some; not sure I agree with Riposte. Choose My Side is an interesting idea.

PS shmi, you said my piece was overcosted; yet yours had 50 more HP, 3 more Defense, 2 more Attack, we had the same amount of SA's (I'll give you I had Triple to your Double Attack) you had 2 more FP's and a CE ... yet yours was costed 35 to mine being costed at 37 and "I" was overcosted????

Riposte was to capture a bit of his LS skill, since he's a damage soaker he's meant to take damage and riposte lets him deal some back in return.

Well obviously if Shmi's entry has all that and a bag of chips for a bargain price the Harch is going to be overcosted Flapper

Congrats Alex.