RegisterDonateLogin

Allergy Alert: May contain Bantha hair.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Question regarding trades Options
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:01:09 AM
Groups: Member

can someone tell me how long it takes to get your plus 1 for good feedback? is it instant, or does it go into affect when the moderator updates it?
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:24:28 AM

alright works like this.. someone makes an offer for a piece, when both agreed on the trade & confirm that the trade is going to happen, you figure out who is gonna send first, shipping options (DC# added,priorty etc.). once all is determaned trades are sent according to what is agreed upon.

Now this is how it works, when a party involved in a trade recieves there figures & is satisfied with everything, speed, trade, condition etc. Then the party that recieved the package will leave you a GTL ref. Basically its up to the party who recieves a package. & right after that if satisfied when they get a chance they leave you a ref or you leave them one vice versa. So its simple like that.

(Side Note:) When working out a deal on a trade, if you were to have anything really wrong with a piece, lets say card is damaged, piece was damaged & glued, Card was lost so the card you have is a reprint. Make sure you let the other party know this & if they are still ok with it & still do the trade then go for it. Basically by not letting them know about this & they go through with a trade & recieve damaged goods then theres a good chance of you getting a BTL ref. So i say let them know ahead of time what they are getting before the fact.

(Another Side Note:) Also another way you can get thrown on the BTL is, if you have a problem & cant ship when you said, let the other party know this & make sure they are ok with it. I say 90% of the time they will understand & be ok with it, but i say make sure you let them know. Basically if someone is waiting for a package from you & when it was maybe suposed to get there & it still isnt there, then the party will start worrying & start thinking maybe your burnt them or something. Causing when they do get the package eventually, bitterness. Now you cant blame them for it, thats why i say with trades let the party know about every little detail. Because once your on the BTL, then even if you get the 90 day warning, people still remember that so i say just try to avoid it completely..
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:55:33 AM

o i got that. i have a plus 1 so far from General grievous, its just not updated on GTL.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, July 23, 2009 12:01:53 PM

ahh ok.. well figured id put all that up there anyways for others trading for the first time.. lol general grievous is a good friend of mine anyone dealing with him i can pretty much gurentee that hes good on his word.. but glad everything worked out ..