RegisterDonateLogin

Allies within 6 squares gain Bloo Milk.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Changes Needed To Make The GenCon Championship Great Again Options
DarthMaim
Posted: Monday, August 6, 2018 9:07:32 AM
Groups: Member

Let's make the SWM championship great again! I'll start it off;

1. Please, please don't cram it into 1 day! If you have to, start the championship at 9 or 10am, not 2pm. That's not enough time ladies and gentlemen. ( this is a fact, as this years Championship game took place at 1am! 👎 I don't even know my own name at 1am!

2. Rules, rules, rules ( you mean we have to follow rules, especially during a championship match? A, hell yes we do!) If someone concedes during a match, the game is over. Period. No do overs, no my bads, no hot tub time machines, no "the sun was in my eyes", no no no no excuses! Point blank. Straight up. Fist bump. Word.

3. There needs to be 2 judges watching the championship game closely. This will help the flow, and will help in no errors in game, stopping them before they have a chance to occur. This will also discourage/monitor and control slow play and situational mistakes that may happen
( I'm not saying this happened this year )

4. Enforce the basic rule, 60 minute time limit, finish all activations after time has been called. GenCon has got too much going on. Make it short and sweet, so peops can get to the other games they want to play at GenCon. ( Remember, it's not just the players, it's the judges, SWM organizers, spectators, etc.)

5. Communication to the community. Please, please, please let us know what is going on in a more timely manner. We would also appreciate more detailed reports of what's going on, on Bloomilk.

jen'ari
Posted: Monday, August 6, 2018 3:46:29 PM

+1
DarthMaim
Posted: Thursday, August 9, 2018 2:43:16 AM

jen'ari wrote:
+1

I guess it's just you and me Jen ThumpUp
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, August 9, 2018 4:39:56 AM

well of course you only got +1... this place is all about solidarity with those top people. agreeing with you would be seen as backstabbing and joining the rebels. and of course the imperials are in charge so you know how that goes... I'm jut waiting on the death star to blast TN away... or maybe we have our own luke skywalker on his way to blow it up . only gencon 2019 can tell lol.