Groups: Member

I can't get enough Star Wars Mini Info.

Thanks for the show guys.

BountyHunterH
Chargers
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2009 12:24:49 PM

Glad you like the show.

We're always interested in what you like or don't like about the show. Send your questions/thoughts in and be a part of the podcast. ThumpUp

And #2 might just be coming out next week ... Smile

We've got some guest contributors the next couple episodes.
BountyHunterH
Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:14:40 AM

I love hearing about certain characters and why you think they are good.

From the sounds of it, you guys may play like I do.

Any chance you can do a "Budget-Wise" segment on figures that play well (different factions for sure) and don't cost much money? Some of us don't have as much disposable income as we would like and therefore can't buy as many minis as we would like.

For instance, if you think the Kel Dor Bounty Hunter is worthy of the 8.2 rating it gets on Bloomilk's website and it only costs $.49 (low price) per the value guides this would be a piece to tell us that you like it and why. I think many people can get caught up in why Boba Fett Bounty Hunter is worth owning (9.0 rating), but his $42.79 low price makes him unattainable for people like me.

General game strategies is another thing I would love to hear. As quick background, I have collected these for since roughly Universe (I went back and bought many from prior), but I have only played a few times. It hadn't dawned on me until recently to let the other person go first in initiative at least early in the game.

Game etiquette is another thing I wouldn't mind hearing about. I feel I am a very honest person, so when do I need to remind my opponent that they have Double Attack etc. (Obviously when my daughter or nephew play against me I will help them.)

Successful and courteous ways to trade is another thing I would like to hear. I grew up collecting baseball cards, so value has always worked well for me. With that being said, a couple of people I have traded with seem to consider "ability" of the piece as key. I have been offered what I consider "fair" trades through this site as well as multiple commons and uncommons for a good very rare.

Thanks again for taking the time to put out the podcast and keep up the good work. ThumbsUp

BountyHunterH
Chargers
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:56:19 AM

Perfect. That's the type of feedback we're looking for. And thanks for the discussion topics. We'll cover those in future episodes.