RegisterDonateLogin

Is more powerful than any Jedi!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Poll Question : who is your favorite Jedi?
Choice Votes Statistics
Luke Skywalker 7 9.090909 %
Yoda 14 18.181818 %
Mace Windu 10 12.987012 %
Obi-wan Kenobi 18 23.376623 %
Qui-gon Jinn 4 5.194805 %
Kyle Katarn 5 6.493506 %
Corran Horn 5 6.493506 %
Cade Skywalker 9 11.688311 %
Kit Fisto 5 6.493506 %

Jedi Options
death by wookie 89
Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:25:22 PM
Groups: Member

Jacen solo / caedus who else can escape the yuzzhan vong? On poll though yoda
amsnow
Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2009 4:32:33 PM

Xeonaught wrote:
PLO KOON!!!

nuff said
lunchnavy
Posted: Monday, August 3, 2009 12:49:53 AM

This is so not a fair question there are so many awsome Jedi that arent even listed. Cursing

What about the original clone wars cartoons when the Jedi with the horns lead the troopers to take over the Sep Star ship. What of Shak Ti like i said there are way to many then the small list above
Doogle126
Posted: Monday, August 3, 2009 4:49:41 AM

Saesee Tiin?
saber1
Posted: Monday, August 3, 2009 10:11:42 AM

My overall favorite Jedi character is Corran Horn, followed by Luke and Obi. Corran is probably the most grounded, relatable, well-rounded and likeable Jedi I've read so far and I have read a lot of SW material. He's flawed and vulnerable, like every human, yet he perseveres and overcomes the crap that comes his way. He doesn't always get it right and he takes his share of beatings, but he sees the job through.

Luke is cool for his sheer force ability and place in SW history, but is too hesitant to do what is necessary sometimes. Obi was cool, but I thought he was made out to be a bit of a chump in the PT. Cade, from what I've seen, is too bitter and self-absorbed to be very likeable. Mace is cool, but seems one-dimensional. Yoda...well, the SW saga seems more and more about not the rise and fall of Anakin Skywalker, but the utter failure of Yoda. Failure to guide and prepare the Jedi. Failure to sense the rise of Palpatine. Failure to properly train Anakin. Failure to properly interpret the prophecy. Failure to defend the Republic. Failure to defeat Palpatine. Failure to properly train Luke. Should we blame him for global warming as well?
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Monday, August 3, 2009 1:23:00 PM

saber1 wrote:
My overall favorite Jedi character is Corran Horn, followed by Luke and Obi. Corran is probably the most grounded, relatable, well-rounded and likeable Jedi I've read so far and I have read a lot of SW material. He's flawed and vulnerable, like every human, yet he perseveres and overcomes the crap that comes his way. He doesn't always get it right and he takes his share of beatings, but he sees the job through.

Luke is cool for his sheer force ability and place in SW history, but is too hesitant to do what is necessary sometimes. Obi was cool, but I thought he was made out to be a bit of a chump in the PT. Cade, from what I've seen, is too bitter and self-absorbed to be very likeable. Mace is cool, but seems one-dimensional. Yoda...well, the SW saga seems more and more about not the rise and fall of Anakin Skywalker, but the utter failure of Yoda. Failure to guide and prepare the Jedi. Failure to sense the rise of Palpatine. Failure to properly train Anakin. Failure to properly interpret the prophecy. Failure to defend the Republic. Failure to defeat Palpatine. Failure to properly train Luke. Should we blame him for global warming as well?

i love yoda, but yer right, Yoda = Epic Fail.