RegisterDonateLogin

No Youngling's lunchbox should be without it.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Evasion counter? Options
markedman247
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 5:22:40 PM
Groups: Member

Ok, so I am starting to get annoyed with Evade. I don't want to complain about it but it's starting to get pervasive. The entire idea for Evade was to make Melee better but it's mostly on shooters with so many tricks, that it doesn't help the Melee at all.

But, I wan't to keep this off of soapboxes as there seems to be SO many popping up.

So, I remember things from KotOR but sometimes badly. I know there were CryoBan grenades.

So with that in mind:

Rodian Thug (I remember facing them on Tatooine vs Calo Nord but they may not be grenadiers)
Fringe
Cost 13
Def 14
Attack: 5
Damage 10

SA:
CryoBan Grenade 11 (Replaces attacks: range 6; target and each character adjacent to that target are considered activated this round and lose Evade; save 11 negates. Huge and larger are immune to these effects.) (note: in order to take into consideration various versions of this SA, I decided to put in the save 11 as the version)

saber1
Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2009 2:55:05 AM
Groups: Member

I, too, am a bit concerned with the prevelance of Evade. As it stands, it isn't currently a major problem. As for your grenade idea, I like it! Or you could have it -x from their saves for remainder of round. It would weaken Evade and also various armors, Djem So, LS Block/Deflect, etc.