RegisterDonateLogin

Will find you, crush you, grind you into little pieces, then blast you into oblivion!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

this owned a GMLS squad Options
Dr. Destructo
Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2009 8:55:08 AM
Groups: Member

http://www.bloomilk.com/squads/View.aspx?ID=50814

could it own anything else? I worry when dealing with other squads due to its lack of real range. Do you guys think that Sids CE and range 6 force powers are enough? Let me know, thanks.

btw: the squad it beat
GMLS
Leia Skywalker, JK
Mara, Jedi
Lobot
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2009 9:09:07 AM

you must have corrupted the crap out of GMLS, because based, he would have had your sith getting Djem Soed. i like it though, cuz its similar to one of mine. 9
Jester007
Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2009 10:24:23 AM

Any direct damage (either by Force Powers or from things like Flamethrower) will eat Luke alive. I did a bet against a buddy of mine and took 5 Disciples of Ragnos against GMLS and shocked him to death. Yeah he can Force Defense some of the Lightnings, but he'll be hemorrhaging FPs fast and just end up getting overwhelmed.

Sincerely,
Jester007
Dr. Destructo
Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2009 11:32:41 AM

yeah, basically what happened was the two sith lords used almost all their Lightning on him early, and two were force defensed, Luke took 30. At this point he was out of fp's, then he got gripped for 10, hit with Sid Lightning and corrupted twice to finish the deal. Luke still took out the Apprentice, an Uggie, and a Sith lord before leaving though. Mara took out the other sith lord and Leia got 60 on Sid, but that was it. I was honestly shocked, I thought going in my odds of winning were slim ya know, but I think by round 3 Luke was gone and the rest followed shortly thereafter.

should also add that technically it was my own sid who killed the Apprentice and Uggie with his Lightning. I think really the biggest key to victory was out activating the other squad 4 v. 9.