RegisterDonateLogin

Kind of like a fusion of IG-88 and HK-47, but more Bloo.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

WEIRD MIDNIGHT THOUGHTS Options
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 10:43:22 PM
Groups: Member

Xeonaught wrote:
mandalor perhaps you didnt read my comment properly. what i said was that the republic ( OBI WAN ) thought that the republic made the clones using jangos DNA and that it was the same bounty hunter was just a coencidence obi wan even says and i quote. "I have made contact with the prime minister of kamino. they are using abounty hunter named jango fett to create a clone army. I have a strong fealing that this bounty hunter is the assassin we are looking for" mace windu then says "Do you think these clones are involved with the plot to assassinate senator Amidala" obi wan replys "No master there apears to be no connection" so mandalor next time you think you are smarter than me take a miniute to read my comment properly then quote it please

slow yer roll slick.
i never once said anything about being smarter then you, so lose that little chip on yer shoulder, and do it quick. i didnt quote you to pick a fight with you, i quoted you to help prove my point. i too have seen the movie, and i know the quotes very well.
my point is that obi wan should have thought something to be completely off when he identified Jango as the bounty hunter, and he should have really thought something was off when he noticed that the clones look just like Jango. Obi was an idiot to think that shizz was Kosher, and the Jedi were bigger tards for not putting 2 and 2 together, which is why they are dead.
dont take someone quoting you as an insult, because if i wanted to insult you, believe me, i would have. and if this becomes an ongoing thing homie, take it to sending me private messages so we can debate further.
Xeonaught
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 11:28:10 PM

Sorry i have to admit i jumped the gun a tad to much. its one of my many flaws, and belive me my chips the size of affrica. ok i will happly take the middle ground on this that yes obi wan knew something was off but yes the jedi were a bunch of as you say tards lol for not doing anything about it.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:29:24 AM

its cool man, i get hot headed when it comes to debates as well.
as far as The Obi argument goes, its really just apples and oranges.
when obi says that he doesnt think the clones are involved in the assassination plot against Padme, that showed me that George Lucas looked for the quickest possible way to get the clones into the movie without any friction. what that did was make thousands of people like us sit here to this day scratching our heads saying " What the !!??".
And George Lucas repeats the process with episode 3, when Anakin (who did have dark tendencies, yes, but come on...Cursing ) lops off the hand of Mace Windu and starts Whining "what have i done?", then proceeds to go to the temple and kill all the jedi and younglings in there. how long does all of this take? 5 to 7 minutes? yea, its a movie, but Georgie needed to utilize his plot just a wee bit more to make anakins turn to the dark side more pliable.
which brings me to my last point and statement...
EMPIRE STRIKES BACK IS THE BEST SW MOVIE EVER MADE BECAUSE LUCAS DIDNT DIRECT IT!!ThumbsUp

Disclaimer: We do however thank George Lucas for creating Star Wars, and thank him even further for letting other people with greater vision take the helm in all that is EU.
Dr. Destructo
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:43:45 AM

ok next issue, What's the deal with the Ewoks? Lets ignore the fact that primitive teddy bears killed armored elite troopers by dropping stones on them for a moment because we've all debated that to death in the past and just consider the traps they set. We have to assume that these teddy bears were able to rig complex log traps calibrated to the specifications of AT-ST's on the fly. Like the one where two logs swung down to smush the cabin of the AT-ST. The Ewoks had to know the exact height of the walker and they had to have two trees of equal height and distance to hit the walker evenly and at the same time. Normally, that would take days to set up and likely alot of testing. Furthermore, the Ewoks did all of that assumimg that a walker would just happen to cross that path. I think what we're dealing with are super-strong and highly intelligent, teddy bears with the power to read the future.

On the rock issue for a moment: My buddy and I figured Endor must be a high gravity world, because that's the only way small rocks could knock an armored solider down and kill him when only dropped a meter over his head.

it hurts my head.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:11:19 AM

Dr. Destructo wrote:
ok next issue, What's the deal with the Ewoks? Lets ignore the fact that primitive teddy bears killed armored elite troopers by dropping stones on them for a moment because we've all debated that to death in the past and just consider the traps they set. We have to assume that these teddy bears were able to rig complex log traps calibrated to the specifications of AT-ST's on the fly. Like the one where two logs swung down to smush the cabin of the AT-ST. The Ewoks had to know the exact height of the walker and they had to have two trees of equal height and distance to hit the walker evenly and at the same time. Normally, that would take days to set up and likely alot of testing. Furthermore, the Ewoks did all of that assumimg that a walker would just happen to cross that path. I think what we're dealing with are super-strong and highly intelligent, teddy bears with the power to read the future.

On the rock issue for a moment: My buddy and I figured Endor must be a high gravity world, because that's the only way small rocks could knock an armored solider down and kill him when only dropped a meter over his head.

it hurts my head.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
thats toooooooo good man!!
originally, the concept ROTJ was for the ewoks to be Wookies on Kashyyk, but Fox thought that Lucas' idea was too "graphic" to keep its PG rating.(only because he had the wookies rippiing arms out of the stormtroopers sockets, which would have been awesome).
so mr. lazy Lucas decided to just rewrite the Ewoks into the wookies roll instead.
which brings us back to the AT-STs gettin cabin smashed. i can see the wookies building those types of defenses, but how many ewoks would it actually take to even move one of those frikkin trees? Prolly a whole dang planet full....
whats next? are we going to find out that the Ewoks built the Pyramids too!!Scared

StriderRe80
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:46:20 AM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
Dr. Destructo wrote:

it hurts my head.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
thats toooooooo good man!!
originally, the concept ROTJ was for the ewoks to be Wookies on Kashyyk, but Fox thought that Lucas' idea was too "graphic" to keep its PG rating.(only because he had the wookies rippiing arms out of the stormtroopers sockets, which would have been awesome).
so mr. lazy Lucas decided to just rewrite the Ewoks into the wookies roll instead.
which brings us back to the AT-STs gettin cabin smashed. i can see the wookies building those types of defenses, but how many ewoks would it actually take to even move one of those frikkin trees? Prolly a whole dang planet full....
whats next? are we going to find out that the Ewoks built the Pyramids too!!Scared

yea becasue the imperials were just landed on that planet for the fun of it. I don't know how long the second death star was their but the ewoks would have seen what kind of stuff they had their and thought hey we better build some defenses around here in case they come after us Flapper
Dr. Destructo
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:56:09 AM

still doesn't explain how a 3lb rock acts like a 30lb one on Endor, which btw, was supposed to be a small moon.

and Mando, of course the Ewoks built the pyramids. Who else would have done it? Egyptians?!
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:15:13 AM

Dr. Destructo wrote:
still doesn't explain how a 3lb rock acts like a 30lb one on Endor, which btw, was supposed to be a small moon.

and Mando, of course the Ewoks built the pyramids. Who else would have done it? Egyptians?!

lmao!!LOL
LandShark
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:36:57 AM

Star Wars is one of the main things I ponder when trying to sleep or get rest.

Ever wonder how the kriff' a bunch of Ewoks with Rocks and Sticks defeated "an entire Legion of the Empire's finest troops?"
Xeonaught
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:20:17 AM

Well in the thrawn seris it talks about how the emperor was distracted and couldnt use the force to enfluence the battle. but thats just a loard of fodder.... I have to admit i would have way preferd wookiees that would have been an awsome fight if they were wookiees.

P.S mandalor would it be fare to say that i hate messages like these or texts because you can put across words but not a tone. if i had said that to you it would have been done with alot of sarcasim and some humour
Darth Zikon
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:24:38 AM

Durge Dude wrote:
Dr. Destructo wrote:
all the time, I'm a night-owl though, always up in the wee hours of the morn. For example, last night or two nights ago, I uncovered a flaw in logic. If Obi-wan knew Jango was hunting the queen and knew that he was working with Dooku as well as being the prime clone for the mysteriously new army of the Republic why didn't he consider that maybe all this Clone War stuff was part of a scam seeing that apparently each side had ties to one another.

because he is a stupid Jedi just like the rest of them as Palpatine would sayBigGrin

and yes i do think of stuff like that too i do in with both the Star Wars and the Halo universe

LOL jedi are stupid!!!!!!! Its so true!!!!!ThumbsUp
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:26:57 AM

youd have to be pretty stupid to defend a galaxy that doesnt even want your help.
youd think after KoToR, theyd get theyre heads right.
but, Jedis love to be in the middle of Purge and Scourge.
confute
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:35:18 AM

Agree with the whole clone army thing. You would think that someone would have investigated the clones. Especially, since it is so obvious that Dooku and Jango were connected.

With regards to the bartender and droids. Many after the clone wars had negative outlook on droids for the obvious reasons. blasted clankers!

Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:42:59 AM

confute wrote:
Agree with the whole clone army thing. You would think that someone would have investigated the clones. Especially, since it is so obvious that Dooku and Jango were connected.

With regards to the bartender and droids. Many after the clone wars had negative outlook on droids for the obvious reasons. blasted clankers!

animosity especially from the systems of the outer rim....