RegisterDonateLogin

Is altering the meal. Pray it doesn't alter it further.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Massive Longshot Options
Cordova
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:05:45 AM
Groups: Member

Ok, so I suffered some unfortunate luck. I, unsurprisingly, really wanted a Boba Fett BH. I was then very fortunate and a guy on my Uni forums said he had one I could have for a fee. So I brought it.

Here is the misfortune. The card. It has died. I have literally no idea where it is or waht happened, although I suspect my cousin - he is only 2, and I left him in the room with all of the models and cards. He didn't take models but I didn't think about looking through the card pile until I went to play the other day. Thus, I have a model but no card. Which is a pain in the proverbials.

The longshot is...does anyone have a spare Boba BH card, or if not model? I would be willing to trade/pay some for it. If you do, and are willing to consider please PM me to let me know.

(It would be my first trade via forum too - so of course if anything was arranged I would send/ pay first if you have a GT rating)

Thanks very much,

Cordova
Mickey
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 9:36:01 AM
Groups: Member

If you can't get an original contact sdexam here in the membership. He does reprints that are so good they look like originals. He charges $1 plus $2 for shipping.
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 9:46:45 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Check out the SW Orphans project, maintained by Hothie.

List of people with orphan cards and minis - you can contact them through the Wizards site, and some of them hang out here too.

The Orphans list

WotC Orphans Project thread *** Wizards forums are currently down for a site upgrade

Haven't checked it for Boba cards, but worth a look BlooMilk