RegisterDonateLogin

Gives you that wonderful Chiss tan...

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Best Trades You've Done... Options
Darth O
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:41:38 PM
Groups: Member

What's the best mini-for-mini trade you've done?

Mine would be a 3-way tie between:

Got a Quarren Assassin for a Wookiee Warrior.
Got an Elite Rebel Trooper for a Human Scout.
Got a Jawa for a Duros Explorer.

PLEASE, DON'T INCLUDE BUYING!!!!
death by wookie 89
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:57:25 PM

I traded a jensaari for GMLS last weekLOL ThumbsUp

I also trade wolf sazen + a elite rebel commando for sionLove LOL Drool ThumbsUp ThumpUp Woot Woot Woot BigGrin
Darth O
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:18:16 PM

death by wookie 89 wrote:
I traded a jensaari for GMLS last weekLOL ThumbsUp

Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared

O M Goodness!!
ALittleOnTheLightside
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:21:06 PM

I traded a extra Darth Malak DLOTS for a Vader's Apprentice and I'm still very satisfied with that trade.
Rabid Wookiee
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:40:23 PM

On a board game website, I traded about 100 duplicate Mythos CCG cards for a box full of Star Wars Minis--including several good rares like a Destroyer Droid and Vader's Apprentice Redeemed.
EmporerDragon
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:54:27 PM

I've had plenty of good trades, but they're rarely 1:1 trades.

Probably the best 1:1 trade I can think of was my CS Jango Fett for an Anakin Skywalker, Sith Apprentice.
Doogle126
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:26:20 PM

MTG: Some guy Didn't Play anymore, gave me his collection of MTG cards for my minis collection (back then my collection was rebels, and very small)

I got
Complete set of:
Alpha
Beta
Revised
And 2 Extra black lotuses
I was like Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared
Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:35:08 AM

Probably the best trade I have made is trading my extra Chewie of Hoth, who I never used once, for a Leia and Mssion Vao, who are now staples in most of my squads.
swsf17
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 6:58:04 AM

I traded an oddball for a darth vader jedi hunter.
Urza Planeswalker Jedi Master
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 7:33:54 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Vader, CotS for Doombot
twinrevans
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 8:15:48 AM

Best trade ever, sadly wasn't 1:1. I traded a Boba, BH for Cade, BH AND Mandalore the Ultimate!!!
IG-108
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:07:54 AM

You guys tell me if this was good.
Nym for Clone Strike Ventress and a RotS Destroyer Droid.

And here's one I don't even know how I pulled off.
Basilisk War Droid for an Ocutptarra Droid and a Seperatist Commando.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:15:32 AM

IG-108 wrote:
You guys tell me if this was good.
Nym for Clone Strike Ventress and a RotS Destroyer Droid.

And here's one I don't even know how I pulled off.
Basilisk War Droid for an Ocutptarra Droid and a Seperatist Commando.

i can see how you pulled that off.
My best trade was my Jedi Exile for a Naga Sadow.
my second best trade was my jabba from RS for 36 vong pieces.
homer_sapien
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 2:18:44 PM

Back before COTF came out I traded one of my extra BARC speeders for Thrawn.
Rabid Wookiee
Posted: Friday, August 21, 2009 3:24:47 AM

I don't know if it would be considered by "best" trade, but my favorite 1-for-1 trade was Darth Krayt for Malak, DLOTS. I love the Old Republic era, and Malak allowed me to build more competitive Sith squads. And then when the Jedi Crusader came out in JA, allowing me to use Malak in my OR squads, I jumped for joy!
TK-4334
Posted: Friday, August 21, 2009 4:20:18 AM

my best trades:

I got Han Solo of Hoth, Nym, and Princess leia for an AT-RT
I got Vaders App. Unleashed and Darth Vader, Jedi Hunter for Luke Skywalker, Jedi Spirit and Antilles (Rots)
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009 6:46:48 AM

Ok, this isnt a mini-for-mini trade, but i have to bring this to notice again. Its been awhile since the thread i made got lost in the boards so i'd like to bring this to everyones attention again. Plus this user wanted to see more acts of kindness that would of maybe spawned from this. This user i have to say is the most unselfish, giving & complete nice guy i ever ran into period, not just for mini's.

User Name: 11MB Starwalker

Act He Did For Me & My Nephew's: Ok, a bunch of months way back, i posted all over the trade thread that i was really really looking for a Darth Revan. Some of you might remember this. Well after about a month or two of me posting little by little that i was looking for a Revan. One week i started posting alot, basically my nephew really wanted one & i did as well. So i get a pm from the user " 11MB Starwalker " stating among other things that he would really like to see what kind of squad i can create with Revan in it. Then to my surprise about the middle of the pm said that he had an extra Revan that he can part with. So i was happy thinking ok someone is gonna trade me a Revan. Well it didnt quite pan out like that.

Reading more into the PM i came acrossed this proposal, he mentioned that he seen what i did for my nephew (which some people on here who know me know the situation with me & my nephew, & its my nephew, i'd do it anyways,i wont get into details). Well after reading that i see that he would give me the Revan, that all's he would like in return was to see a squad that i would put revan into.

Now ofcourse i didnt believe this, i mean lets be real, Revan is a $55 valued piece everywhere, at the time he was clearly over $60. So i said in so many words ok whats the catch, & he tells me basically no catch. He wasnt doing this to be noticed, but he said maybe this kind act would spawn other kind acts in this community we are all involved in. & basically that since he had an extra one, & it was mainly my nephew looking, he was gonna help him out. I was at a lost for words with this. So i do the revan squad & show him, he liked it, we talked for awhile in pm's about random stuff. & i made a thread dedicated to this user's act to respect his wishes of hoping this would spawn other good acts. It got some great feedback, but when this user wanted this act to be noticed, he didnt care about himself being noticed. But i said to myself no way he cannot go unoticed from this. This was a ridiculous act of unselfishness. In fact might be the greatest act of unselfishness i ever seen period. So i thank you again so much 11MB Starwalker for this whole thing, the Revan is still in use today, we are still happy with it & just cant thank you enough buddy.

p.s. Also, i wanted to mention that i asked him a few times what he would like in return for the Darth Revan, & he replied that he didnt want anything in return. What a guy...
death by wookie 89
Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009 6:55:00 AM

Wow 11MB Skywalker is a great guy

Darth Revan for nothing Scared thats the nicest thing in minis ive ever heard