RegisterDonateLogin

Has the high ground.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

How do you store your minis? Options
Oakel
Posted: Thursday, November 1, 2018 12:14:53 PM
Groups: Member

Hey folks,

Something that I have been wondering about. I understand many play primarily on VASSAL these days, but for those of us who focus on the on-the-board kind of play:

How do you organize and store your minis?

Plastic bags? bins? No sorting, only a giant tub?? Individually molded foam containers?? I would love to hear people's storage system and see their setups.
CorellianComedian
Posted: Thursday, November 1, 2018 12:33:05 PM

I only have about 6 boosters worth, and I still have the boxes... so I just have a good guy box, a bad guy box, and a fringe box. And a box for cards.

A friend of mine uses a tackle box.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Thursday, November 1, 2018 1:16:08 PM

I have each faction in a box similar to this. It will contain the unique miniatures, with a big open section for a bunch of grunts. Fairly disorganized. I then have a giant plastic crate containing all of my huge miniatures. I also have a shoebox full of stormtroopers, a cracker tub full of clones, and another large plastic crate full of unsorted miniatures from my brother's collection and a couple of booster cases I haven't touched since opening them in 2011.
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, November 2, 2018 8:49:34 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

^ I have several like that housing specific smaller factions, but those 4-rack bins below were a sweet find way back when... (one is all Imps)
as was Minutemen's 1st issue on 7" vinyl well before SWM and acquiring the storage bins, but I digress from the topic there. Smile
That pic is just scratching the surface of my *stupidly* massive collection. Huges are in a large tote. #downsizingsoon

p.s. sorry about the oversized pic for those viewing on small screens