RegisterDonateLogin

That's two you owe me.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Does accurate shot negate stealth. Options
Xeonaught
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 6:59:49 PM
Groups: Member

This came up today. I know its probly been asked but we asked the lead minis player we play with, he didnt know, i looked in my rule book it didnt say anything in favour of either. so what im wondring is if a caracter with stealth is farther than 6 squares away from an attacker and the attacker has accurate ( the stealth guy is the only enemy on the map who the attacker has line of sight to ) can the attacker shoot the stealth man ( or woman for you feminasts )
EmporerDragon
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 7:01:16 PM

Yes, this is explicitly covered in the FAQ under Accurate Shot.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2009 10:39:39 AM

Yup accurate shot you can target an ememy even if its not the closest enemy. Stealth basically is an ability that makes the figure with it, not considered the closest enemy. So accurate would counter act with it allowing you to hit a character with stealth.

Also, if a character with stealth is effected by a commander effect from a figure such as moff nyna,bacara etc. Then there stealth becomes SuperStealth as its now called, making the chatacter with stealth unable to be targeted unless adjacent. So accurate shot wouldnt work against such a commander effect. (Unless effecting the characters with stealth with "Its A Trap" or "Force Sense") Then you would take away there stealth no allowing them to be effected by the Commander Effect.

Also Cloaked is a different Special Ability all together than stealth. So accurate shot works on stealth but no cloaked fore they are 2 different abilities.
Xeonaught
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2009 4:29:39 PM

Yea i thought so i was just confirming