RegisterDonateLogin

Chocolate milk, strawberry milk. A Jedi craves not these things.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Who think we need a reprint of Boba BH Options
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 6:59:53 AM
Groups: Member

i agree with Swine. NO Reissue of Fett BH.
they can just make a new Fett with Desintegration....which you know they will.
but new players do need access to the minis we purchased years ago. they can go drop 78 bucks on BH if they want too
dalsiandon
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 7:20:55 AM

This seems to be a pretty one sided conversation. And I will add ntohing else to it.

No he doens't need to be reprinted. I like the Jabbas thug idea, or even Imperial Henchman after all he did a lot of work for the empire. But a reprint of BH no.
SavageJediExile
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 7:48:22 AM

No Reprint of Boba BH because if they reprint boba in a later he'll lose his value and Wotc will probably make boba a rare not a very rare.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:03:21 AM

Sithborg wrote:
No Unique piece needs to be REPRINTED. Updated, sure (see Thrawn, Arica, R2 w Sensor).

Exactly.
AdmiralAckbar
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:32:17 AM

I don't think they should reprint Boba BH, however I do think they should make a Boba Fett that is in the 30-40 point range that will be a rare so everyone may have a chance to have a bobaThumpUp
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:35:30 AM

theres nothing wrong with a unique getting an update. Just ask Vader, hes had about 30 of them!
but a reprint....No. i know what the value is on my Fett, and if they made a reprint of him, i would be beyond POed. same thing goes for any piece that coast an arm and a leg to get on ebay. alot of us have bought pieces on ebay at full price, from $2.00 to a $100.00. it would suck real bad if i had felt that the money i spent was in vein.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:48:40 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

AdmiralAckbar wrote:
I don't think they should reprint Boba BH, however I do think they should make a Boba Fett that is in the 30-40 point range that will be a rare so everyone may have a chance to have a bobaThumpUp

I was going to say they already did, but Enforcer is a VR.
They should recost the RS version into the low 40's and I'd be happy with that.
BlooMilk
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:21:09 AM

the RS Boba should cost 25 pts.
you look at BH, and he is 62 pts for three times the abilities of RS Boba.
Warlord_Hett
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:36:10 AM

I think the RS boba should cost mid 30's. comparing him to enforcer you gain +10 health, +1 atk, +1 def, flight and double attack in exchange for evade, missiles 30, mobile attack, and net gun. doesn't seem like a bad trade off.
IG-108
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:50:32 AM

I think we've scared Death by Wookie 89 away from this thread from the massive amount of no's.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:15:13 AM

Warlord_Hett wrote:
I think the RS boba should cost mid 30's. comparing him to enforcer you gain +10 health, +1 atk, +1 def, flight and double attack in exchange for evade, missiles 30, mobile attack, and net gun. doesn't seem like a bad trade off.

I like your combination Hett, and that mini would be a VR. way too good to be a R.
Warlord_Hett
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:47:29 AM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
Warlord_Hett wrote:

I like your combination Hett, and that mini would be a VR. way too good to be a R.

True, though rarity doesn't always determine how good they are, just look at jedi hunter vader, general windu, and GM luke Wink
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:51:21 AM

this is fett we are talking about here. he has to be a VR.......Shhhhh....*He'll here you*
defender390
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:53:17 AM

I want a new Fringe Boba Fett instead. Something that does not replace Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter, but is still very competitive. That should also knock down the cost of Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 12:06:28 PM

howabout just making a Kuat Of Kuat mini. give Rapport, where bounty hunters cost 5-10 pts. less then theyre original cost?
Robin
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 12:32:31 PM

HELL NO!

But i do what another fett. The fett i want them to make, if i could chose would be something that like cost like 75 or 80. I would love to have an unbeatable fett. Fett w/ bounty hunter + 6 Jedi hunter, you know all the good stuff. I would like to see a new better fett, but i don't want a reprint of boba fett, bh
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:11:53 PM

I would love to see a new fett, yea, i mentioned earlier in this thread what kind of new fett id like to see.. i wouldnt even want anything near boba fett bounty hunter stat wise, because if they do make that then there gonna make it cost like 20 less & the price of boba's figure will still go down cuz noone will use him. Lets be real, me i add up my collection value & take pride in it, & im sure alot of people do the same thing, Shinja put it everywhere on this site to where if your looking at your collection tracker you see your collection value so i know others do it & take pride as well. So making a new fett, or a different character with fett bh's stats i think would be a complete spit in the face to everyone in the game.

I know people who had to come off of alot of stuff for fett, & always hear of people on these boards buying him for high values, everyone knows he's worth $60+ & collecting mini's is the same as collecting sports cards, yea you collect them to use them, but taking pride of having an expensive valued piece you think about too & take pride in it. Thats why when we trade we compare prices of the figures. So making anything simular to fett bounty hunter will make this community turn upside down.

They can still make new pieces with SA's that fett bh has, i would just say nothing real simular to all the abilities he has. Make a late teenage or Early 20's boba when he leaves after jango dies & goes train. Make him mid costing in the 30's. Give him some of the abilities that BH has because he eventually is gonna learn all of them so make a midway point boba.

I also agree with whoever said leave reprints to uc's & c's. I think they need reprints of ugg dems & what not from all them older sets that you just cant get. You dont have to make them different, just reprint them, like they did so many times with storm troopers, vong warriors, clone troopers, battle droids etc..
death by wookie 89
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:19:17 PM

(IG- 108) You guys have not scared me away from this thread i look at it every time i go on ( which is quite a bit ( believe i get really bored sometimes way too much)) I agree that a new boba needs to be made like Darth Percocet said a boba in his 20s I dont think he should be remade im just asking people what they think

Bobas BeastY!!!!!!!!Drool
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:43:57 PM

death by wookie 89 wrote:
(IG- 108) You guys have not scared me away from this thread i look at it every time i go on ( which is quite a bit ( believe i get really bored sometimes way too much)) I agree that a new boba needs to be made like Darth Percocet said a boba in his 20s I dont think he should be remade im just asking people what they think

Bobas BeastY!!!!!!!!Drool

Nah just because people disagree whaty ou made this post about, im sure they all know your were just asking everyones opinion that you didnt mean that they need to remake him lol.. i know i get the same way to where i make dumb threads to. I also make threads simular to this one wanting to know what everyone else may think about the topic so i know exactly why you made it.

To everyone, you gotta realize that just because someone makes a thread about something, it doesnt always mean that , thats what they want done, its just them curious on a situation so lets not attack my homie death by wookie...
death by wookie 89
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:05:32 PM

It seems most of these players have boba bh I'd like to see a comment from someone who doesn't have one.