RegisterDonateLogin

Apply directly to the forehead.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Discard This Thread Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:26:03 PM
Groups: Member

Basically works like this, nice & simple. Drop a users name that you would like to nominate for this award for Week2 & leave a reason on why you are nominating them. It might sound like a silly award but its the least we can all do for these people being nominated. Its just a verbal award but is a great reminder. When next friday comes i will take the top 5 names nominated & once again make the poll for the award for week 2. Thanx people.

Directions:

#1 Note: You are able to vote someone who is already on the poll thread up for winning the award for this week. If they win the award for this week then they will be eligable to be nominated in 1 month of them winning the award. So this way we dont keep having the same winning every week for everyone deserves to win it. If a user who won this award for this week has the most nominations for the next week out of the 5 users on the poll for that week, i will skip them & go to the next with the highest votes. Any questions you have drop me a BM

#2 Note: Remember, this thread is only for nominations for next weeks award. The 5 users who have the most nominations on this thread will be put onto the poll for the next week & you can vote for them on that thread to see who will win it for that next week. This thread is only for nominations for the following weeks award.

#3 Note: Also note that you may nominate up to 5 users each week if you like. You cant nominate the same user more than once though. You can have 5 different nomination in 5 different users. Never more than one for a single users.

If you would like to vote for the users who are up for the award this week then go to the thread in this same forum titled " Weekly Humanitarian Award (Week1) to vote. Thanx people.

Nominations tracker for the top 5 most nominations.

Chuckafett - x3
Sithborg - x2
Hothie - x1
Boba52 - x2
EmperorDragon - x2
DarthJak - x2
Capin ahab - x2
Johnnyb - x6
11MB Starwalker - x3
Imyurhukaberry - x3
Mandalore da Beast - x1
Uggie Demo - x1
artimiscfrog - x1
Chargers - x1
Darth Percocet - x1
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:26:49 PM

I vote for Chuckafett
Here is another guy who provides a service to all of us & who dont have to but does it anyways in the trade forum. He takes his time & goes through the GTL to make sure he records each & every ref to keep track for us.

Also 11MB Starwalker
This guy im sure you all know gave away a darth revan figure & card to me & my nephew just because my nephew really wanted him. If you wanna hear more about the whole story drop me a pm i will explain it.

EmperorDragon
For the same reasons i nominated him this week for.

Sithborg
For the same reasons i nominated him this week for.

Capin ahab
Thank you for someone reminding me what this user did as well...Gave away stat cards to people to help them out (i remember this too) & only asked for GTL refs in return.
Doogle126
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 4:17:20 PM

Um, Shinja for.. you know, MAKING THIS WEBSITE POSSIBLE. Spending hours online fixing this website so we can have this award XD
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 4:23:40 PM

Doogle126 wrote:
Um, Shinja for.. you know, MAKING THIS WEBSITE POSSIBLE. Spending hours online fixing this website so we can have this award XD

Well what i was gonna do with this was after the award is granted then make a list to keep track on who won it each week. Shinja was gonna get thrown on that list regardless obviously cuz of this beautiful site. I didnt wanna throw him on the nominations or the poll for it because i think he would win each week by a landslide ya know lol. Everyone knows what he does & did for us, i mainly wanted to point out these other guys who do us services behind the scene's when they dont have to either..
kenred2
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:26:37 PM

My nomination goes to Sithborg... mainly because his help in answering with the ruling, allows me to keep track of being an effective judge at my LGS. Not only that, if I'm busy with other things, Sithborg would usually be there to take his time in answering other people's questions/concerns regarding with the rules.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:30:01 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Hothie for all the hard work he has done on the Orphaned site.
Chuckafett for the hard work and continued work on the GTL/BTL lists.
Boba52 for the same as Chuckafett.
EmperorDragon for rules answering also.
Mickey
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:59:24 AM

Maybe we should have a Bloomilk Hall of Fame for people like them BlooMilk
Azavander
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 1:07:35 AM

I would like to nominate DarthJak for his willingness to more or less donate minis in the trade thread.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 2:24:56 AM

Azavander wrote:
I would like to nominate DarthJak for his willingness to more or less donate minis in the trade thread.

(psst...looks like he's already going to win it in the first week...check out the other thread) BlooMilk
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 3:28:00 AM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
Hothie for all the hard work he has done on the Orphaned site.
Chuckafett for the hard work and continued work on the GTL/BTL lists.
Boba52 for the same as Chuckafett.
EmperorDragon for rules answering also.

I second that with enthusiasm BlooMilk
Uggie Demo
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 3:30:51 AM

Boba52
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 3:31:21 AM

Mickey wrote:
Maybe we should have a Bloomilk Hall of Fame for people like them BlooMilk

Haha, I had already suggested doing that for Shinja (as the 1st auto-inductee)
But yeah, these folks are going to deserve a nomination every week, so that would seem to be appropriate!
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 3:43:08 AM

I would also like to nominate Capin ahab who has sent his extra cards to people who needed them at his own expense for only GTL refs in return.

Good job Capin! You have proven yourself to be an honorable and generous man BlooMilk
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 10:47:58 AM

You are able to vote for someone who is already up for the award this week, just if that user wins it this week & has the most nominations to be on the list again next week, i will just skip that user & go to the next user with the next highest nominations. A user who wins it 1 week, will be eligiable to nominate again in 1 months time.

Also since im just getting this started & its a little ruff working out the kinks. You may nominate up to 5 users a week. A single user though cannont nominate a person more than once a week. So drop up to 5 different names.

Sorry about just telling you all this, if you wanna add more nominations just go to your reply that you already did here & edit it with the other nominations added. Thanx people for jump starting this thing nicely..
billiv15
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:00:01 PM

I nominate JonnyB :)
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:42:34 PM

Just wanted to update that " shatterpoint7 " nominated 11MBstarwalker on the other thread.
Jonnyb815
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:15:05 AM

Chargers
IG-108
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:37:15 AM

Quick question. How good does our reason for nominating a user have to be?
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:52:08 AM

i dont think that it has to be a huge reason. its more like a "good samaritan" award.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:39:29 AM

IG-108 wrote:
Quick question. How good does our reason for nominating a user have to be?

yup how mandalore explained it, just wanted a little reason on why you feel they should be nominated so that i have a nice caption if they make it on the poll to win the award so everyone knows why.. can be they gave you a nice rating on a squad, pretty much anything.. also remember you can nominate up to 5 different people a week..

@ Johnnyb , Chargers? is that a user name on here meaning was that a nomination?