RegisterDonateLogin

Are you sure about this...trusting our fate to a website we barely know?

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Anarchist vs Disciplined Leader Options
spryguy1981
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:13:05 AM
Groups: Member

So I was going through some random interactions in my head while having issue sleeping and came across one I'm super curious about. Let's say I have a character with Disciplined Leader such as Queen Amanoa and in the same squad is Kaliyo Djannis. Queen Amanoa has disciplined leader and Kaliyo is within 6 squares. Does Anarchist override Disciplined Leader or would Amanoa be able to still utilize her CE?
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:30:49 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Amanoa can still use her commander effect. I don't see any indication in the wording that Anarchist would override Disciplined Leader; Anarchist suppresses commander effects of enemies and allies, while characters with Disciplined Leader cannot have their commander effects suppressed.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:45:30 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Disciplined Leader means it cannot be suppressed. However, Disciplined Leader does not override the "not subject to CEs" part of Anarchist. So Amanoa can choose someone inside the Anarchist bubble and can still use her CE while inside an Anarchist bubble, but cannot choose an Anarchist as the target of her CE.
spryguy1981
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:56:48 AM
Groups: Member

FlyingArrow wrote:
Disciplined Leader means it cannot be suppressed. However, Disciplined Leader does not override the "not subject to CEs" part of Anarchist. So Amanoa can choose someone inside the Anarchist bubble and can still use her CE while inside an Anarchist bubble, but cannot choose an Anarchist as the target of her CE.

Filed away in my thought box for use at a later date. That's what I thought was the answer but I figured I would ask.