RegisterDonateLogin

It is possible this site is not entirely stable.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Browser Games Anyone? Online gaming? Options
Mickey
Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 2:00:17 AM
Groups: Member

I was wondering if anyone has played any. I just got into this one

erepublik

I've been playing Tribal Wars for about 2 years now. These games are fairly easy to play and if you are at work and bored you can get an easy fix for an online game LOL. At first they become addictive but then over time usually get boring due to repetition.

I got into online gaming with Diablo2 then advanced to Ultima Online. I played that one for 7 years before getting into Star Wars Galaxies. The wife decided it was time for me to quit playing online games so I haven't played any in about 3 years. Although the SWTOR game looks nice.

Anyone play any?
Emissary
Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 7:04:51 AM

Can't say I've been much into games offered by websites (i.e. flash games) but there are some out there that are fun and addictive.

When it comes to other online gaming I prefer MMOs. Started with Phantasy Star Online for the GameCube (yes...their 1 and only online game) and slowly got into others. Currently I'm into Guild Wars (its free...no monthly subscription) and Final Fantasy 11. I've tried WoW, EQ, and Ultima and just never really got that into them. They were fun while they lasted, but in the end just not my cup of tea.
Mickey
Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 7:58:46 AM

When did you play UO? I was there from like 97-04 on the Great Lakes server. I've got friends that play WoW. I just can't get over the cartoon feel of the graphics.

This erepublic game is fairly easy. Basically login once a day works fine. I like reading the player run newspapers hehe.
Doogle126
Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 9:58:56 AM

Warcraft 3 was amazing because of the editor that allowed you to do almost anything, and play the game online too!