RegisterDonateLogin

Your kind of scum.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Discard this thread Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 7:30:08 AM
Groups: Member

Basically works like this, nice & simple. Drop a users name that you would like to nominate for this award for Week2 & leave a reason on why you are nominating them. It might sound like a silly award but its the least we can all do for these people being nominated. Its just a verbal award but is a great reminder. When next friday comes i will take the top 5 names nominated & once again make the poll for the award for week 3. Thanx people.

Note: You are able to vote someone who is already on the poll thread up for winning the award for this week. If they win the award for this week then they will be eligable to be nominated in 1 month of them winning the award. So this way we dont keep having the same winning every week for everyone deserves to win it. If a user who won this award for this week has the most nominations for the next week out of the 5 users on the poll for that week, i will skip them & go to the next with the highest votes. Any questions you have drop me a BM

#2 Note: Remember, this thread is only for nominations for this Months award. The 7 users who have the most nominations on this thread will be put onto the poll for the This Month & you can vote for them on that thread to see who will win it for . This thread is only for nominations for the following weeks award.

If you would like to vote for the users who are up for the award this week then go to the thread in this same forum titled " Weekly Humanitarian Award (Week2) to vote. Thanx people.

Remeber DarthJak Won the award for Week1 so you will not be able to nominate him again for the award untill week 5 which is in 4 weeks (1 months time) this way we give other people a chance as well to be noticed. Congrats DarthJak

Nominations tracker for the top 5 most nominations.

EmperorDragon - x3
Capin_Ahab - x2
Hothie - x3
swinefeld - x1
Mandalore Da Beast - x1
Darth Percocet - x5
Chuckafett - x1
Boba52 - x2
Sithborg - x1
Durge Dude - x2
Wanda - x1
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 8:26:26 AM

Ok for my 5 nominations im gonna vote for these people to be up to win week 3's award..

Nom.#1 - EmperorDragon / He has been up to win the award but didnt win it & i feel this guy's deeds with answering any & every question along with sithborg gains my nomination. Thanx Emp

Nom.#2 - Capin_Ahab / He was also up with nominations for this weeks award but didnt make the cut, he gets my nomination for his deed giving out extra stat cards to people reconnecting them to a complete combo of card & figure

Nom.#3 - Hothie / Again this user is the brains behind the orphan mini's project also connecting combo's to people with figure & card. Constructed the whole thread on both WOTC & Bloomilk, it was awhile ago when it was created but lets not forget all the people it helped. This person didnt have to do that thread but did it anyways to help you guys out.

Nom.#4 - swinefeld / This guy is a big help everywhere on the site. He always there to explain answered rules in terms you will understand. He's a great person to trade with. He's helped alot of people get figures they wanted including me. & Just expierenced alltogether in mini's & on this site. I consider him my personal Friend.

Nom.#5 - Mandalore Da Beast / Well what can i say, me & this user clicked right away & i consder him a friend. He's making a name for himself in the world of mini's with great squads, great advice. He always has his input in situations & if you notice you just see him all over the site & makes involved in everything on here. Thats dedication in my book.
DarthJak
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 9:14:49 AM

I nominate you, Bobby. I see you all over BlooMilk , giving advice on squads, answering questions, and starting this thread.Wink
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 9:29:07 AM

DarthJak wrote:
I nominate you, Bobby. I see you all over BlooMilk , giving advice on squads, answering questions, and starting this thread.Wink

Thanx Jak really.. means alot.. you also have 4 more nominations you can give before next friday.. & if you want, in the thread announcing you as the 1st award winner, you can drop a few words.. it might sound cheesey but its all in good fun.. thanx buddy
MrSmileys
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 12:06:45 PM

I second the nomination for Darth Percocet. He has brought several issues to the forefront of peoples minds. Like the no comment 1 ratings problem that lots of people on here seem to be having. And he has created these awards for people to be recognized for their contributions.

I also second the nomination for Capin_Ahab. He had the great idea of giving away all his orphaned cards which allowed me to get a needed card for one of my figures.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 2:21:33 PM

MrSmileys wrote:
I second the nomination for Darth Percocet. He has brought several issues to the forefront of peoples minds. Like the no comment 1 ratings problem that lots of people on here seem to be having. And he has created these awards for people to be recognized for their contributions.

I also second the nomination for Capin_Ahab. He had the great idea of giving away all his orphaned cards which allowed me to get a needed card for one of my figures.

Thank you Smiley's, i did this award to reconize great people, i never considered myself one in this community. I just do at times what i feel in my opinion should be done ya know. But thank you for reconizing that as well buddy.

Nominations Updated.
Durge Dude
Posted: Saturday, September 5, 2009 9:47:12 AM

I am gunna third that Bobby, you do alot for Bloomilk in general, and you also really help me out in many different ways.
swmimperial130
Posted: Saturday, September 5, 2009 10:01:24 AM

Durge Dude wrote:
I am gunna third that Bobby, you do alot for Bloomilk in general, and you also really help me out in many different ways.

I fourth that movement
Capin_ahab
Posted: Saturday, September 5, 2009 1:07:23 PM

Lets make that Fifthed...

Also I want to nominate Hothie, he helped me understand trading, and got me going as a good trader.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Saturday, September 5, 2009 3:05:33 PM

Lol wow, all that was unexpected, thanx fella's that cool of you guys.. i hope noone thinks its a gimmick lol.. nah like i said before i made this award for them behind the schene people that do stuff for the site, might be little things & this award might be verbal & little, but hey its the least we can do for them & its a fun little addition to the site to make it more personal with the users in my opinion..

But thanx for all the nominations guys cool of ya's.. also remember lol each one of you that nominated only 1 name, you still can nominate 4 more, taking nominations till next friday , also in the other thread, vote for who you think should win the award for week 2. Thanx people..
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 5:49:23 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

My nominations are:
Chuckafett
Emperordragon
Hothie
Boba52
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 6:17:13 AM

Im nominating...
Sithborg
Emperor dragon
Durge Dude
and......a rakghoul named Wanda.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 10:13:00 AM

Updated
Hydrowhip
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 11:43:58 AM

I'll throw support behind a nomination for Hothie. He and I made my first trade and he helped me understand both the community here and at WotC when it comes to honest and amicable trading.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 12:21:57 PM

LMAOLOL
Wanda is nominated!
EVERYONE VOTE WANDA!!
Darth_Jim
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 12:22:59 PM

This is the first I've seen this award thread. When I saw that you received 5 votes Bobby, it really didn't surprise me. I manage my collection on this great site, but I haven't followed the forums as closely. So...although I don't really know of your contributions to this site, I know of your contributions at the now-defunct Dimension Collectibles to grow the game. Since, however, you already have 5 votes, let me give props to another guy who has been nominated, Boba52. I met him at GenCon this year, as he was selling map packs for Jedi Cartographer. (Great maps but a different subject.) After selling me a map pack, Chris went out of his way to make me feel like a part of that community and was always ready between games to talk and answer questions about GenCon. He was personable and well liked there and for good reasons. We need more great players who treat their fellow players like that to grow the game.
Uggie Demo
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 2:39:24 PM

gotta go with my bud Durge Dude.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 12:22:05 PM

Updated.

& thanx Jim for the nomination... remember people you can do up to 5 different users to nominate per week... so those who voted one, you still can do 4 more if you like..

Taking nominations for 1 more night so get them in, tomorrow i will announce week 2's weekly bloomilk humanitarian award winner..

Week 1 was DarthJak, DarthJak will be up for nominations again in 3 weeks time..
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 10:03:07 AM

Ok, due to the award poll this week, seeing as we have a Tie, i will be keeping the nomination thread up & will be accepting nominations for week3's award for 1 extra day. So that we can have a winner for week 2's award. I created another poll with the 2 users who have tied, so please if you get a chance can you vote for 1 or the other so that we can have a winner this week, thank you people. So you have an extra day of dropping nominations ..