RegisterDonateLogin

Affinity: Your squad may contain Bloo Milk, regardless of faction.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Week 1, Weekly Bloomilk Humaitarian Award Winner Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 7:37:26 AM
Groups: Member

& The winner of the Bloomilk: Weekly Humaitarian Award Winner (Week1) is:

""" Drum Rolls Please """

Thats Right The Winner Is

DarthJak

This user is the winner because of the most votes on the poll. He is your winner that you voted for.

The reason he was nominated was because of the great deed in the trade section he did. He offered to give away chaser uc's & c's for free. Yes you heard it right, Mini's for free. Why you ask? Well he stated that he had way to many & that he would like to help people out just asking they pay for the shipping. So nothing in return basically. Man what a guy & very well deserves to win this & to be noticed for his great deed he did.

Now DarthJak, if you would like to say some words in this thread i encourage you too, you dont have to but it would be nice. I know this may seem cheesey lol but its all in good fun & you deserves this man.

Also if anyone would like to drop some words for this user feel free to. Thank you people for voting our first Bloomilk: Humanitarian Award Winner.

New polls have been posted to win week 2's award so go & vote people & a new nomination thread has been posted taking nominations for week 3's award. Remember you may nominate up to 5 different users names who can be up to win the award for week 3. Thank you people (Bobby Pirrone)
DarthJak
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 10:09:14 AM

WOW! thanx guys! BigGrin
I just thought maybe some other BlooMilk ers would need the extra figures I no longer used.Didn't expect all the hub bub........BUB.
I shipped out 11 dozen (132) minis so far and have one request on back order (need to go through the pile again).
juice man is going though his minis, so there may be more free minis soon.Woot
Durge Dude
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 11:32:24 AM

thanks so much man for all you do
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 12:12:34 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Congrats DarthJak BigGrin

That was a fine thing you did BlooMilk
shatterpoint7
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 12:22:08 PM

did i mention that darth jak gave me in my lot:
imp sentinel
jensaari def
a shadow stormie, mini was promo, but card was lotf! (oops)
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, September 4, 2009 2:18:58 PM

Jak thanx again for coming & dropping a few words, & not looking at it like a cheesey speech.. the people voted for you so you deserved this very much. You will able to be nominated again in 1 months time. I just thought this is the least we could do for someone like you for what you done. It's just verbal, but hey i wanted you to be noticed for your deed. So Thank you buddy.

Thank you everyone else who kept this thing fun & going, so we can have winners like this so they can feel appreicated for what they have done. Thanx everybody.

Now, new nomination thread up so drop you top 5 nominations you wanna nominate for Week3's award. & also please everyone get to voting on the other thread for Week2's award.

I will ask shinja if i can get a Sticky on the thread i plan to keep records of who won it each week & there words for winning it each week this way we are always reminded.

Remember also, shinja isnt on these award polls & stuff because i think everyone agrees that he would win it every week lol. He's an amazing guy & he gets an always pass to any award given on bloomilk. So shinja, if you read this. Thank you as well & please dont take it as disrespect if you werent included in this award. You are the man & you have the award regardless if you werent included in it, you have it each week buddy thanx..