RegisterDonateLogin

Bloo Milk travels single file to hide its numbers.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

2019 CA Regional July 14 Options
DarthMaim
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:19:00 AM
Groups: Member

Greetings from Korriban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sith are rising once again, seething with raw, electrified, Force lightning energy, to announce, that there will be a SWM 200pt constructed California Regional Championship on Sunday, July 14, 2019, 11:00am, at THE GUILD HOUSE, located in Bellflower, CA! Myself and the guys in the Los Angeles area, are honored to host this years event for the 9th year in a row! We welcome everyone on the West Coast, California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, or anywhere else that wants to participate. This event will follow all the current competition rules set forth by the previous leader, Wizards of the Coast, to the updates our new leaders of the SWM community have ruled. Still holding strong, SWM Gamers, which as everyone knows by now, have now released 17 phenomenal new virtual sets, plus many micro sets! Please join us in battle as we slash, Force push, Force blast, Force lightning, grip, pull, Sith sorcery, whirlwind, Thought bomb, blast, grenade, missles, flame thrower, pulse cannon, atlatyl, plasma eel, blastbug, razorbug, and thud bug the day away. We look forward to seeing everyone there............................May the Force be with us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Guild House Game Store

Address: 16631 Bellflower Blvd, Bellflower, CA 90706

Phone:(562) 461-2729

Format: 200pt Constructed

SWMGPA Floor Rules (2019 Version)

Legal Maps for this Regional will be the following Competitive Map List for 2018-19:

Criminal Underworlds

1. Jabba's Palace
2. Crime Lord's Palace
3. Gangster's Vault
4. Cantina

Administrative Facilities

5. Royal Militia HQ
6. Theed Palace
7. Modular Base
8. Freight Transit Station

Start Time: 11:00am (Registration starts at 10:30am)

Entry Fee: $5
Prizes: booster draft...

DarthMaim
Posted: Saturday, July 6, 2019 1:11:33 AM

I don't want to jinx it, but it's looking pretty promising that we'll have a least 8 participants this year at the CA regional. I'm really psyched to have an awesome showing, so hopefully the SWM God's will make it happen and that we will have an incredible turnout! One that we haven't seen in several years! I'm praying for the "perfect storm". Stay tuned boys and girls...……………………………………………………….
DarthMaim
Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2019 7:52:13 AM

VIP Update:

CA regional starting time has been updated/changed to 11:00am PST, registration at 10:30am PST.

Another update is, as my internal fears have have become reality, as I've had 2 cancellations now, so we're down to 6 participants, for the CA regional. Does anyone know if Darth Frenchy is coming to So Cal, to join us? If so, could you let him know about the change in time, of when the regional starts. If he does show, that would bring us to 7. Thanks!
DarthMaim
Posted: Sunday, July 14, 2019 6:00:04 PM

Tourney has 6 participants here in CA;

(1 New Republic, 3 Sith, 2 Fringe )

1. DarthMaim (3-0)( Talon, Sugi, Morrigan, Mira, Dash)
2. Xarsta (2-1) ( Kol, Versio, Resistance Commandos)
3. Lord Razzia (2-1) ( Plageis, Caedus, Exar Dark Force Spirit, Queen)
4. CommanderWayne ( 1-2 ) ( Vitiate, Queen, Vader of Scariff, Baras, Sheev )

Playoff

Maim over Wayne
Razzia over Xarsta

Final commencing right now!

DarthMaim
Posted: Sunday, July 14, 2019 9:31:08 PM

DarthMaim is the 2019 CA Regional Champion over LordRazzia. I will get a play report in as soon as possible.

Here was my squad;

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/204373/in-the-talon-of-the-beast-2019-ca-regional-champion
Caedus
Posted: Sunday, July 14, 2019 9:52:13 PM

Congrats on the win. Nice squads out there
DarthMaim
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2019 7:34:02 PM

1st rd, I played against ConnorKenobi. He was also playing Karrde, Mira, Morrigan, but he threw on Guildmaster Cradossk, and Zuckuss and 4-Lom.

We played on his map Cantina. I got gambit 1st rnd, of course because of cool cat Droopy. Then, 2nd rnd, I wanted to get rid of his pesky override, so Morrigan charged up to an open door and destroyed his R7, and she agiled away from los. He managed to draw a line on a Caamasi, and took 1 out. 3rd rnd, I concentrated all fire power on his Morrigan and his Mira, and dropped them both. 4th rnd, we both were exchanging fire, and he sort of retreated so that I couldn't destroy his entire team. 2 pts, 103-21.

2nd rnd I played against Commander Wayne and his Sith Baras team. We played on my map, Crime Lord's Palace. 1 rnd was my gambit, and with some poor placement of Sheev, I was able to charge with Morrigan, and draw a line on Sheev, with no ally in my sight, and put a hurt on him. Then, 2nd rnd, I was able to finish him off, as I won init. He then broke off a few of his dudes to run into gambit to engage the Droop meister. 3rd rnd he took out the cool musician, and my dudes dropped Baras, as he couldn't contend with my diplomat wall ( which really became the theme of the day for all of my opponents ). 4th rnd I took out Vader and Vitiate. 3 pts, 200-30.

"I will be back" to finish my play report, after this long commercial break Huh
FlyingArrow
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2019 8:16:50 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Thanks for the (currently partial) play report!