RegisterDonateLogin

Senses much fear in you.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Week 159 - "No I am your father!" Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, June 24, 2019 6:56:12 PM
Groups: Member

In belated honour of Father's Day this month I want to replicate a previous challenge Adam put out for Mother's Day. Create a father that boosts their child/children! Good luck.

1. The character must be canonical to either of the Canon or Legends continuities and from the chosen faction when required. They can have affinity, but the character must start in the chosen faction.

2. You may update any existing versions you already have and/or create a new one. You may update/create several versions of the character but you must ultimately select 1 you wish to run with. (this must be done by the schedule below)

3. Place a hyperlink in this forum to make it easier to find your character. You can just post the stats or image here but if changes are needed it would be easier (and save space) if you just used a Hyperlink (If you don't know how to post Hyperlinks in a forum setting please ask and we will help you. It's not hard )

4. Voting works as follows, pick your three favorite customs based on accuracy to the character, design, balance or whatever you decide makes the best incarnation of the challenge character. First place receives 3 points, 2nd place receives 2 points, and 3rd place receives 1 point.

5. You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at lest 10 forum posts.

6. To make things fair you must vote in order to win the contest. You must choose three characters entered in the contest and you may not rate or vote for your own character.

7. The winner will be decided by how many points they receive. Ties will be broken by most 1st place votes, then if still tied, 2nd place votes and then 3rd place votes. If still tied, then the outcome is a tie.

8. You may not change or update the entered character AFTER the deadline.

You will have until Sun, June 30th, 2019 @8pm EST to get your submissions in. Anything submitted after this point will not be included in the voting.

Voting will start at 8pm on Sunday evening and end at 11pm EST on Monday, July 1st, 2019.

At the conclusion of the voting the scores will be tallied and the winner will start a new topic with their choice of theme.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, June 24, 2019 7:28:14 PM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/35919/like-skywalker--exile

From the Abeloth series where Ben and Luke were journeying together.
AlexTheGreat
Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:01:49 AM

gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:20:32 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

CorranHornsux123
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 7:01:17 PM

adamb0nd
Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:22:45 AM

General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, July 1, 2019 9:52:44 PM

Alex, I really like your simplicity, cool yet obscure reference that I totally get and great thematic boost. Class act.

Gandalf, the theme, power and classic-ness of this character is also all top end. I don't know if it will edge out the other NR Han's but it definitely makes you want to bring him with his kids.

CHS, another classic character with some great boosts for his kids. I think we need this guy one way or another someday and you did a pretty solid incarnation here.

Adam, the simplest design and great help to all Leias and I love the diplomat angle. Only thing is there may be some weird theme issues with her in Clone Wars squads but I supposes stranger things have happened right Sith Mandalorian Obi Wan??

Honestly hard to choose order here as everyone made some great dad's with all of the classic father's being represented. Here is my final selection:

3rd Gandalf
2nd CHS
1st Alex
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Monday, July 1, 2019 11:32:27 PM

1. AlexTheGreat

2. GG

3. CorranHornsux123
AlexTheGreat
Posted: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:20:15 AM

1 Adam

2 gandalf

3 corran
adamb0nd
Posted: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 5:32:54 AM

1. Corran
2. Alex
3. Gandalf
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 6:11:14 AM

Still waiting on CHS to vote but math wise there is no way anyone else would win based on it so it looks like Alex has this one with 8 points just narrowly edging out CHS. Congratulations Alex and great Battlefront fatherly character.