RegisterDonateLogin

Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

I would like to host Star Wars Mini events at Gen Con Options
BZNintendo
Posted: Saturday, March 7, 2020 11:51:09 AM
Groups: Member

I would like to host some Star Wars miniatures related events at Gen Con this year as I enjoyed my time at last years Gen Con and wanted to contribute to the community. I talked to the person in charge of hosting Star Wars related events there for this game and he gave me is email. I contacted him several months ago but have not heard back. I only went to Gen Con once and that was last year so I have no idea what goes into hosting an event there, plus my events would be Star Wars Miniatures related so I would want it to be hosted inside the Star Wars Miniatures area where this community meets.

I forgot his name and now I can't find the email he gave me but I know I did email him. Would anybody here be able to help me with this? Gen Con is still months away but I don't know how long the planning process takes but I need to book my hotel soon and where I go depends on if I can host my event or not as if I can, I would be bringing big boxes of my terrain to the con.

Anyway I would appreciate any help I can get on settling this as I think it would be fun and a way to give back to this awesome community.