RegisterDonateLogin

Is a one-man wrecking crew.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Ruling Questions and Identifying a mini Options
BZNintendo
Posted: Friday, April 3, 2020 6:39:19 AM
Groups: Member

Hello everyone,
I have a couple of ruling questions to ask that have come up from my games with my friends.

1) With Deadeye, do you have to announce that you are going to use it when you are starting off your turn with a character that has it to gain the benefit and then because you chose to use it, now you can no longer move even though the rule is you can either move 6 squares and attack or attack and then move 6 squares. So basically if I start off my turn attacking first and use the Deadeye bonus, am I then no longer allowed to move 6 squares because I benefited from Deadeye? And also what if I wanted to attack and then move 6 squares afterward? Do I then start off my turn attacking but don't apply the Deadeye bonus because I know ahead of time that I will be moving after my attack?

2) What happens if a character like lets say Wat Tambor (Techno Union Foreman) gets his Immediate Droid Reserves 20 but has all his adjacent squares around him taken up by a combination of walls and enemy or allied characters. Does this mean I either cannot bring in any reserves or do I put my reserves in the nearest available square closest to him?

3) Can you combine abilities like charging fire with other abilities like lets say grenades or missiles that replaces attacks? So if I had a character who had missiles and they gained charging fire, could I use charging fire to move up 12 squares and then use missiles to replace my attack in order to use missiles?

4) How does cunning attack and opportunist work on the AT-AT since it has 6 chances to activate? Do they only work when it either hasn't activated once yet or has no activations left? And that means that during the in between time that it has some activations taken up but still has some left that cunning and opportunist would just not apply?

And lastly I was hoping someone who is more experienced with the Expanded Universe could tell me who this mini is based on? I know she is a non-Unique but what unique character is the model based on? I know the mini is called Rebel Leader but I want to know the name of the actual character this mini is based on. For example take the Jedi Instructor mini. It is a non-Unique but it is based on the Jedi Master Coleman Trebor from Attack of the Clones. I believe the same situation applies to this mini as well. I know she is from the Expanded Universe during the time of Return of the Jedi as that's what it says in the mini's source section on Rebelscum.com and since I don't read much Expanded universe material I was hoping someone else who has can identify this character.

Much thanks everyone!
UrbanShmi
Posted: Friday, April 3, 2020 6:49:08 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

1. If you use Deadeye, you are giving up your move. You have to declare that when you attack.

2. You just set them up as close to him as you can.

3. If you use Charging, you are replacing your whole turn (movement AND attack phase) to use the ability. You can only do exactly what the ability says

4. I would assume that opportunist would kick in as soon as it had activated once.

DarkDracul
Posted: Friday, April 3, 2020 8:12:57 PM

When you type "female rebel" in Wookieepedia the first thing that comes up is "unidentified female Rebel."
An unnamed character in Star Wars 65: Golrath Never Forgets.
Which is set around the same time period as (RotJ) and most of that set.
BZNintendo
Posted: Saturday, April 4, 2020 12:47:59 PM

DarkDracul wrote:
When you type "female rebel" in Wookieepedia the first thing that comes up is "unidentified female Rebel."
An unnamed character in Star Wars 65: Golrath Never Forgets.
Which is set around the same time period as (RotJ) and most of that set.

Wow great find. Shame they never gave her a name but thanks for finding this.